Goald Ship Factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goald Ship Factory

Now that the goald are gone, what happened to all their infrastructure?
    Sure they stole their tech, but they have to rebuild things. They build their ships ect. There has to be infrastructure somewhere.

Shouldnt the jaffa know where these locations are?
    Shouldnt there be just dozens and dozens of goald bases throughout the milkyway?

So, where are the Goald Ship Factories? Or any type of factory for weapons, vehicles, furniture?

good question....XD

Comment

Hataks are created on flat planes, with gravity ports holding it up while the jaffa slaves make the ship.

They don't seem very industrial to me, so they probably just made the Jaffa make the ships for them.
      Visit my Website

Comment

This was questioned some time ago-Nanite construction was considered as the Jaffa aboard the Ha'tak under construction were merely carrying naquada around the ship. Ther appeared to be no-one constructing anything. This fits with the Goa'uld as they would not use slaves as they would gain knowledge-Goa'uld nanites would not overthrow the Goa'uld so its logical they are used

Comment

there has to be infrastructure left behind (and even some remnant goauld, as the big system lords were not the only ones out there, there were their subservient lords and even more smaller lords unrelated to the big ones)

in season 8 we see glimpses of ba'als planet and it looks highly industrialized to me (a whole lot of buildings and ships) and in one episode we even see a shipyard (antigravitation-construction-yard) and in the episode with the atonik armbands we see the prototyp surrounded be a superstructure obviously for construction purposes!)

i think the infrastructure was taken over by: The lucian alliance, the jaffa, the tokra (they would now after the major goauld are gone plan on killing the smaller lords and thus would still need ships and such) and other parties that used the power-vacume (left by the expired systemlords)

in my guess it is just another plothole that the jaffa-tok'ra-human alliance didn't work together to secure this for them (maybe not the jaffa as they had to build up government first)....

greetings LAX

Comment

It is of my opinion that a small team of Jaffa built several ships under the control of a smaller stature Goa'uld such as Klorel. Multiple teams building little things, so as nobody really knew what they were building.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
              It is of my opinion that a small team of Jaffa built several ships under the control of a smaller stature Goa'uld such as Klorel. Multiple teams building little things, so as nobody really knew what they were building.
              I'd agree with that.
              That kind of thing should be what Earth is doing now, but with each nation that knows about the Stargate program, if they don't use matter converters, transporters and tractor beams to do all of the work.

Comment

it is likely that the free jaffa rightfully now have 90% of the remaining Gould resources and they probably wont share much with earth, nor do we need it.

Comment

Originally posted by ndnxo6 View Post
                  Now that the goald are gone, what happened to all their infrastructure?
                  Sure they stole their tech, but they have to rebuild things. They build their ships ect. There has to be infrastructure somewhere.

Shouldnt the jaffa know where these locations are?
                  Shouldnt there be just dozens and dozens of goald bases throughout the milkyway?

So, where are the Goald Ship Factories? Or any type of factory for weapons, vehicles, furniture?

but most of that infrastructure wouldnt be of much use to the jaffa because it requires human slave labor to keep it going and now thats out of the question so they have to do all of the work themselves which slows down the process considerably.
                  STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

i don't say rightfully, yes they might have been oppressed by them, but the benefits of kicking their buts should go to all of the fighting parties (alliance members - Tok'ra, us and thhe Jaffa) even more so as we took - at least in my oppinion - most of the burden of that fight:

We armed the Jaffa, helped them out when they needed refuge/provisions or a save haven

Same for the Tok'ra, we helped them when they called, provided sanctuary and help with relocations and such.

so I'd say the goauld stuff should be shared thus:

40% for earth
                    30% Tok'ra and Jaffa

greetings, LAX
                    ps: you can't tell me that a full Anubis/Baal upgraded Hatak/Alkesh would not be cool (even more so if we could upgrade it even more - outfitt it with beam weapons for example

Comment

I think that most of the qaould ships were built by the jaffa using slave labor. I think that one the building of these ships was overseen by the qauald in questions luetenants and such. That and they would teach the jaffa only what they needed to know. Also when one gaould defeated another they would take over their territory and their resources, which means that they took over all of their ships as well. I personally don't believe the theory of the gaould nananite theory. I don't think any one but Anubis would have been smart enough to accomplish that.

Comment

Working...
                      X