Halo 3 Secrets tieing in with the Ancient Language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo 3 Secrets tieing in with the Ancient Language

Hey Stargate peoples, I came here because there's a few images I have from Halo 3 that may correspond with Stargate.

To start off, there are three images from three different Halo 3 maps that have codes on them: Sandtrap, Construct, and Epitaph. I have absolutely no idea what all that means, but it looks a lot like the Ancient Alphabet. Would anybody here know how to translate all that?

Thanks!

Something tells me you'd have to talk to bungie about what the symbols mean if anything.
    It makes sense though, it would seem that as societies become more and more advanced, their alphabets tend to be come more ordered dare I say, computer-code like? It's just a guess really, but compared to the varying lines and odd scribbles of much earlier cultures.
    When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
    Zatnikitelman

Comment

isnt HALO like connected to the MARATHON series? XD

Comment

The text of Halo is just fluff, a mix of arabic numbers, some symbols from SG lying on their side, and other barblingdishvies.
        The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Working...
        X