Tau'ri lifesigns detector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tau'ri lifesigns detector

Did anyone else notice that in "Search and Rescue" (Atlantis S05 E01) Carter uses a human-made lifesigns detector ?

lifesigns detector.JPG

Since when do we have these ? If we do, why do they always use the lifesigns detectors on Atlantis which require the Ancient gene ? People might say that the Ancient ones are more advanced... but advanced how ? They can't differentiate between lifesigns but can detect various forms of radiation... from what we've seen our devices can do that too... our lifesigns detector probably doesn't tell the difference between lifesigns either and we know Carter also used a handheld device which could detect various forms of radiation in The Quest (SG-1 S10 E10). So what's the difference between the Ancient lifesigns detector and ours ?

They painted it?

Go Green

Comment

It's a PSP game!!
      Visit my Website

Comment

In SG1 episode "Crystal Skull" , which season was it?
        Sam use some sort of detector to detect the alien practical that can pass through object, which aslo make Daniel shift phase, What was it call?
        I think Jack call it "Ninteno" or something

Earth has detecting device for long time, i wish they can have one with all the function of Anceint detector , and may be adda cell phone and a MP#player on to it as well.

Comment

Nutreno

Go Green

Comment

neutrino*. lol.

atlantis life detectors suck. they suck more becase they barely use it. they keep getting ambushed and attacked. and they only use it when they need to find someone during rescue. or if they need a map of the place. the dam thing is not even accurate, it beeps! to tell you stuff. it cant tell if the object is above or below you. (as seen in episodes where "its right above us, somehwere!")
            it freekin beeps. how...not stealthy for a rescue or trying to get away.

Comment

Working...
            X