This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis season 5 DVDs

Anyone know when these will be available? Unfortunately due to Virgin hating Sky I'll never get the chance to see these episodes on TV so the DVDs are the only way to see them for me. Hence I'm stuck at the end of Season 4 of Atlantis.

So I'd really really really like to be able to buy Season 5 of Atlantis

--Rakhal

Well the season ends soon on Jan. 9th, so I'd expect the DVDs to be out during summer, hopefully sooner though.

Comment

I would imagine they would be out before Christmas - maybe for a summer 2009 release to hype up SG:U?

Try searching it out on Amazon- you can sign up for an alert when the product becomes available
      Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Its hard to tell. Atlantis DVD releases have been so unpredictable it isn't funny. Season 3 if I remember correctly was released almost an entire year after the season ended, while season 4 was released just a couple of months after the end of the season. I would think that with this being the final season that they would put these out sooner rather than later...maybe sometime between late April to mid June? Probably just before Universe airs.
        That is just my two cents.

Comment

I would guess on a fairly quick release as well. They probably want to sell as many as possible before double dipping with the complete series set before Christmas 09.

Comment

I would put my money on the week of SGU's debut
            Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

looking forward to them being on netflix

Comment

Put the season on Xbox Live Marketplace and I will be happy.
                (In the UK, theres a TV Shows section on Xbox Live that hasn't been used since movie downloads through XBL were introduced. Would be awesome to see Stargate SG-1 or Atlantis appearing on Xbox Live since Netflix isn't avaliable on XBL in the UK)
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Comment

I will only purcahse this in blu ray, it's gotta come out in blu ray right?

Comment

I guess it will come out on blu-ray eventually, other the other seasons out on blu ray yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                        I guess it will come out on blu-ray eventually, other the other seasons out on blu ray yet?
                        Nothing yet...I think this will be released on blu ray since it hasn't even come out yet on standard DVD. I am betting that blu ray and standars will be released at the same time.

Comment

I might consider buying a boxset of Atlantis seasons 1-5 on blu-ray if they add extra features and if it's cheap enough, but I can't afford to double-dip otherwise, too busy spending money on attending conventions!

Comment

This is what I did.
                            "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                            'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                            Individuality is freedom lived.
                            'Janis Joplin'

Comment

I'm hoping for sooner. I like getting the show on DVD since I have to rely on whenever a local station decides to air a season. Don't think season 4 has even aired locally yet but did get season 4 recently right before Christmas for dirt cheap at just under $14.00 Canadian. My BIL borrows my DVDs because he's waiting for BluRay releases to buy.
                              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                              X