Gou'ald Scientists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gou'ald Scientists?

Are there any Gou'ald scientists at all?!

Apart from the system lord himself ever other gou'ald is really, really stupid! So how did the Gou'ald get all that tech?

We know that they stole most of it from the Ancients, but where does the rest come from? All the Gou'ald I have seen are either warriors or system lords(or half ascended).

So, this brings up the question - How did the Gou'ald get where they are without any scientists?

(This excludes stealing tech from the Ancients).

Spoiler:

Um we've seen several Goa'uld scientists. I can't remember their names but there was the one working for Cronus in the 2nd robo-SG-1 episode and the really fat guy working for the Ori. Niirti was a pretty sharp cookie as well.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Anubis had one with him when he went to Jonas' homeworld. There was another one at Tartarus overseeing the development of the Kull Warriors.

And, as jds1982 said, Nerus was a scientist who worked out how to multi-dial one stargate to open all others in the network. He also had (at least one, but more like) a network of satellites with which he monitored planets (probably a holdover from Ba'al that he developed and kept).

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
        X