This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning

I know that some GW members(international) obtain episodes via illegal means. I won't tell where to find those two final episodes (because it's a private source and even I don't have access to it). But this a WARNING for everybod who wants try download those episodes from public sources ( I think we all know what sources I mean). It's all fake and most likely it WILL corrupt your computers. So be very careful!!

and mods: feel free to close or delete this thread. I just wanted to warn other members because from what I've heard somebody who downloaded it, has now big problems with it. Don't PM about sources for those episodes, because I don't have them
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Well, I vote to keep this thread open.

Thank you for informing us!

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      it's all fake and most likely it will corrupt your computers. So be very careful!!
      bahahahahahahahah

So very wrong you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Harkonnen View Post
        bahahahahahahahah

So very wrong you are.
        the real version was only on a private sources. I was talking only about public places, where all of so-called 519 and 520 were fake when I created this thread. I'm curently at work so I have no idea if there are any real versions
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Harkonnen View Post
          bahahahahahahahah

So very wrong you are.
          Believe me, I can back his claim up... I don't know about now, but last night this is true. I suggest people don't risk it, although most people still will, so if they really feel they have to, show some restraint and wait at least a little while until you can be sure it's the real deal.

I wish I had.

And I agree with PG, this thread should stay open as a warning to others.

Comment

ok how can a video file corrupt a PC ?

at most it can cause windows to hang (thus forcing user to do a hard reset) but that's about it

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
              ok how can a video file corrupt a PC ?

at most it can cause windows to hang (thus forcing user to do a hard reset) but that's about it
              it's probably not a video file and even if it is, it contains viruses, spyware, etc.
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                it's probably not a video file and even if it is, it contains viruses, spyware, etc.
                ok but how can a media player run it ?

a video player simply reads the data content of a video file (like notepad with a .txt file), it does not launch any executable code within the file (that's assuming such code was somehow added to the file)
                just like notepad can't run an .exe

adding executable code to a video file will either make it unplayable (if the header is corrupted - in which case the media player won't even recognize a video file & will refuse to play it) or, if the code is in the data zone, will only cause in a few "blanks" during playback

either case the player won't "run" the file

I'm no 1337 though so maybe there's a way to turn even a vid into a bomb. if so then someone plz explain

Comment

The file that's doing the rounds is a rar file, so it could have anything in it...

Comment

I have to say i'm furious about this leak....from now until EATG airs i'm going to have to be EXTREAMELY careful where i go on GW.... I don't want to be completely spoiled for either episode, yet i can see spoilers being bandied about the site like they aired months ago.

I wonder if there's any point for a Mod to put up a Do Not Talk About The Leaked Footage stickie...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

so we know that there are both fake and real ones out there.

and we know that some of the files are bad

nuff said

since i know folks just won't refrain from discussing the episodes, i'm going to close this and the mods will discuss whether to allow discussion on the boards
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X