This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Sci-Fi Dream

I had a dream last night that I was doctor manhatten and I was around the world looking for the final cylon! It was fracking awesome! I could fly and basically do everything I wanted.....

Anyone else have anything interesting?
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
    I had a dream last night that I was doctor manhatten and I was around the world looking for the final cylon! It was fracking awesome! I could fly and basically do everything I wanted.....

Anyone else have anything interesting?
    why would you need to fly, or search for the final cylon if you were doctor manhatten, who can teleport and experiences time in a non-linear fasion....
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
      why would you need to fly, or search for the final cylon if you were doctor manhatten, who can teleport and experiences time in a non-linear fasion....
      Sorry next time I have a dream I will get some writers in..... the point is I looked like Doctor manhatten and was flying around and stuff looking for him/her, it would be rather difficult to expierence time in a non linear fashion in a dream.....
      I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Working...
      X