RDA on TMZ yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDA on TMZ yesterday

Col. Jack O'Neill (in my mind anyways) was featured on TMZ yesterday debating whether or not to intervine with a man abusing his dog. I say we hit the man with a sokar stick.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/15/macgyv...ss-army-knife/

He probably should have walked over to the guy and talked to him about it. Might have gotten his picture and name on the tube so that he might be subjected to peer pressure later. At least being indentified as an animal abuser on national TV might get that creep some of his own medicine later on. LOL!

~Dave

Comment

I'm so proud of him for yelling at that dog abuser!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by KowalRoyale View Post
        Col. Jack O'Neill (in my mind anyways) was featured on TMZ yesterday debating whether or not to intervine with a man abusing his dog. I say we hit the man with a sokar stick.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/15/macgyv...ss-army-knife/
        Oh yes, caught that online. Don't know if was actually on the drecky TMZ show itself as aren't they too busy following Britney or someone like that?

Comment

Go Rick!!!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Go Rick!!!
            Ha. I just changed channels and there it was on TV now, and then the idiot 'reporters' griped about "MacGyver" not stopping the abuse. Wow, must be great to get paid to be stupid (the 'reporters', that is)

Comment

People need mouths...

Yell at the b@stard. Beating a dog is like beating a person, they feel emotions.

If he was kicking the poor pooch and enjoying it, if I had a gun I wouldn't hesitate to shot the bullhead in the leg ot something..

If you can do it to an animal, you can do it to a human.

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
                People need mouths...

Yell at the b@stard. Beating a dog is like beating a person, they feel emotions.

If he was kicking the poor pooch and enjoying it, if I had a gun I wouldn't hesitate to shot the bullhead in the leg ot something..

If you can do it to an animal, you can do it to a human.
                I disagree. I mean, I am all against animal cruelty, but a human being is entirely different. For example:

If you had a gun and someone was beating up your friend, you could shoot them in the leg and it would be entirely justified. If someone was hitting your dog and you shot them, that would be wrong.

IMHO

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                X