What Sidearm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Sidearm?

Do they use in the shows? I'm talking Real Steel weapons. Not the Zats and Blaster.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Most of them use Berretta M9 pistols. Although Sheppard has used a Colt M1911 in recent seasons. (Atlantis Season 3 and later)
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

Thank you. Was just wondering 'cause I've ordered an Airsoft P90 for Christmas and was thinking of maybe having a little SG loadout So far I've only got the G36C and Glock 17 but you know, expanding the collection and I've never been overly knowledgeable when it comes to pistols.
      sigpic

Comment

No problem. Thanks for the green
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

and they use g-36 rifles too

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            and they use g-36 rifles too
            I know that too. It's why I've got a member of the G36 family.
            sigpic

Comment

Sheppard doesn't use a straight 1911 as far as I know, it at least has some uprgaded features (sights, safety etc) that set it apart from the standard 1911. It looks to me like a Para-Ordnance double-stacked 1911, although it is impossible to tell for sure.
              I have a airsoft Para-Ord P14 by KJW, which bears a striking resemblance to Sheppard's weapon and is a great replica aswell.

As far as rifles go, I have noticed a couple outside the standard G36Ks and M4s, such as the Chinese QBZ-97 assault rifle at the end of 'Ghost in the Machine'
              Prepare for the future. My SGA fic

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=61886

Comment

Originally posted by Darkside_Six View Post

As far as rifles go, I have noticed a couple outside the standard G36Ks and M4s, such as the Chinese QBZ-97 assault rifle at the end of 'Ghost in the Machine'
                really? which part did you see the QBZ-97?

Comment

Working...
                X