X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

details for last two episodes

i just read the details for the last two episodes and i have a few thoughts
    Spoiler:
    i do like the theories at the end that kind of puts them into the same state as sg-1's enemy at the gate three parter.
    But my main beef is, this wraith gets their hands on several zpms and my thoughts are, how come we have such a hard time finding zpm's and the wraith can find them pretty easily. now i know todd stole them form the replicators in BAMSR and it could very well be possible that he could have salvaged them from the cloning facility if they weren't destroyed but i think the writers really need to start giving us a little more info on ancient technology becuase we haven't really seen anything new in a very long time that would even be remotely helpful. i thought atlantis was the city of the ancients yet it seems to lack all that ancient tech that was supposed to be there with it being there capital and all.

at least they are showing a possible new type of hive ship, about time

come on think about it,we are one expedition and the wrait hare a whole race,they could find zpms so much easier than us couldnt they
    sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney dex View Post
      come on think about it,we are one expedition and the wrait hare a whole race,they could find zpms so much easier than us couldnt they
      yep.

sigpic
      Sig made by squirrely1
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
      *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney dex View Post
        I've gotta agree with that, I mean a single faction could have anywhere from what 1 to 20 hives and then a few Cruisers to support each ship and they've been present in the galaxy for 10,000 years, so even if they weren't actively searching they could probably find them by aimlessly wondering around the galaxy.

I wonder if the Wraith can pick up the ZPMs unique energy signature like the Tauri can, what's everyone think?

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
          I've gotta agree with that, I mean a single faction could have anywhere from what 1 to 20 hives and then a few Cruisers to support each ship and they've been present in the galaxy for 10,000 years, so even if they weren't actively searching they could probably find them by aimlessly wondering around the galaxy.

I wonder if the Wraith can pick up the ZPMs unique energy signature like the Tauri can, what's everyone think?
          I agree. The Wraith have far more resources at their disposal than our expedition, plus because of the Wraith/Ancient war they know where the Ancients kept a lot of there facilities, so would know where to look in the first place!

Comment

also remember that the wraith have no problem with taking the ZPMs by force. the Atlantis team however respects the needs of other planets and can't take their ZPM's; remember 'Childhood's end' and the 'Brotherhood'
            sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Todd's lieutenant who leads the invasion of Earth is the same one who was the Primary's hive ship commander in The Queen (He was bald Wraith with the goatee thing). Either that or it could be Kenny. (That is if he wasn't killed in Infection).

The actor who plays Kenny, Tyler McClendon, is listed as being in the episode, according to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1252210/.

Comment

Originally posted by RE687 View Post
                I wonder if Todd's lieutenant who leads the invasion of Earth is the same one who was the Primary's hive ship commander in The Queen (He was bald Wraith with the goatee thing). Either that or it could be Kenny. (That is if he wasn't killed in Infection).

The actor who plays Kenny, Tyler McClendon, is listed as being in the episode, according to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1252210/.
                Which eps are you in this season and how many different wraith do you play?
                "3. BT, The Queen, First Contact, The Lost Tribe, Outsiders, Enemy at the Gate. Four."

^ From Tyler's Q&A in JM's blog. That may eliminate it being Kenny, but
                Spoiler:
                he would make sense, since he had access to the Daedalus.
                Last edited by naamiaiset; 13 December 2008, 07:56 PM.

Comment

I'm just upset that the ZPM powered Hive-ship kicks the crap out of the Daedalus... severely damaging it. Although, if the Hive does make it to Earth, there would be a pretty Bad-ass space battle.

Anubis 10545 on Stargate Wiki - A database for all Stargate knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Mclean View Post
                    I agree. The Wraith have far more resources at their disposal than our expedition, plus because of the Wraith/Ancient war they know where the Ancients kept a lot of there facilities, so would know where to look in the first place!
                    You make a very good point. I totally agree.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It's great that SGA is sticking with it's guns. The Wraith are still a threat and they are still dealing with them. This show is going to end on a high note if all goes well with the last two eps.
                      sigpic

Comment

I reckon its salvaged zpms from Spoils of War... if not.... possibility that the asurans left over some treasure behind somewhere.

What ever happened to that Aurora class ship from Ghosts in the Machine?

Comment

I reckon its the zpms from Spoils of war that they somehow recovered. People that's Three ZPMs powering a single Hive, they should have gave the Daedalus the Odysey Zpm to even stand a chance.

A question: What the heck happened to that Aurora Class ship from Ghosts in the Machine episode. Its the last survivng ship of its class, it could come in handy especially powered by a zpm.

Comment

Im hoping that the hive ship does make it to Earth, then all of a sudden, a hyperspace window opens behing it and out pops Atlantis, along with the entire fleet of 304's including the new Phoenix, commandered by Sam, and they enter a huge battle above Earth, with the people of Earth being able to see the entire thing, and thats how the stargate program is revealed to the people of earth!

Although i was hoping that the Asgard was going to play an important part in this episode, we haven't heard anything about them since the lost tribe 2 parter, which is pretty disappointing, but I am glad that the wraith are finally seen as a threat again, coz they have had there ass's handed to them on a plate one to many times over the years by us, but having managed to defeat the Lanteans, they seem incapable of defeating a few hundred 'primative' earthlings. 'primative' compared to the lanteans anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by xandder View Post
                              Im hoping that the hive ship does make it to Earth, then all of a sudden, a hyperspace window opens behing it and out pops Atlantis, along with the entire fleet of 304's including the new Phoenix, commandered by Sam, and they enter a huge battle above Earth, with the people of Earth being able to see the entire thing, and thats how the stargate program is revealed to the people of earth!

Although i was hoping that the Asgard was going to play an important part in this episode, we haven't heard anything about them since the lost tribe 2 parter, which is pretty disappointing, but I am glad that the wraith are finally seen as a threat again, coz they have had there ass's handed to them on a plate one to many times over the years by us, but having managed to defeat the Lanteans, they seem incapable of defeating a few hundred 'primative' earthlings. 'primative' compared to the lanteans anyway.
                              i agree I'm also disappointed that the lost tribe Asgard haven't been mentioned since TLT, hopefully they'll address that in the movie.

Also hoping that the new hive looks completely, or at least partially, different.

Comment

Working...
                              X