Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Daniel would hook up with?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you think Daniel would hook up with?

Got a question for ya. Teal'c will most likely end up with Ishta or stay a bachelor. Sam will most likely end up with Jack (or Pete for you shippers), and if Jack doesn't end up with Sam then he might go back to that woman in "A Hundred Days". But who would Daniel hook up with? Sara? Another alien woman? Who?
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

i think he will end up with Sara or one of the many girlfriends he has made going though the stargate over the 8 years in the SGC

Comment

My money is on Sarah.
      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!Well here fist put your boxes on,put he volume up because the sound quality is a bit bad Than click on the URL make sure you have your sound on
        http://pasala.com/bromas/sayit.php
        a window appear there you click on 'continuar' and watch to the video What do you think of her? At own risk !!!
        Last edited by Lord Zedd; 23 November 2004, 12:52 PM.
        Lord Zedd

Comment

I don't know, but he'll never find a love like Sha're. Any other woman would pale in comparison to his true love.

Comment

its going to be pete... Daniel and pete both come out after Sam breaks up with pete.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianKentel
              its going to be pete... Daniel and pete both come out after Sam breaks up with pete.

Bwahahahhaahaa.

I think he's gonna hook up with (S8, Unaired)SPOILER Claudia Black's character from Prometheus Unbound. Sha're was this perfect, perfect wife. Danny needs a little fire to keep him in line

That's my take...
              Last edited by eye of botox; 24 November 2004, 07:03 AM.
              The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

i say sarah, now that she's not a gould.
                ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I too go for sarah
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I also think that it would be Sarah (or maybe that's my vicarious hope)

Comment

THe very lovely Sarah
                      Rocky

Comment

Probably someone we haven't met yet, or he will die and say the name of his dead wife with a smile, that be a beautiful ending.

Comment

As always when this conversation comes up, I have a good think about whether Daniel would find happiness with Sarah. And I have to say that my answer is still no. I don't think that Sarah would want to be around that constant reminder of a traumantic time in her life (more traumatic than anything we could possibly imagine). Plus they both have had their time together. It didn't work out then, and it is very rare that you can go back to an old relationship and have it work a second time.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd like him to hook up with sara but it's too predictable don't you think ?!

Comment

The idea of Daniel and Sarah is nice. Daniel is one of the few people on Earth who could begin to understand what Sarah has been thru. Heck he's one of the few people she could even *talk* to about it.

Likewise, Daniel could confide in Sarah, they have a nice connection and she understands his life and his interests.

But I don't know, they didn't get together the first time. Maybe things would work out this time - people certainly grow and change and have different priorities as they get older.

I'd like to see Sarah and Daniel form a strong supportive bond but I'm not sure I see them "hooking up" long-term. I'm not sure Daniel will ever really hook up with anyone else on a permanent basis - as in marriage. Sha're may have been it.
                              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Working...
                              X