PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think Daniel would hook up with?

Daniel's_twin
November 23rd, 2004, 11:48 AM
Got a question for ya. Teal'c will most likely end up with Ishta or stay a bachelor. Sam will most likely end up with Jack (or Pete for you shippers), and if Jack doesn't end up with Sam then he might go back to that woman in "A Hundred Days". But who would Daniel hook up with? Sara? Another alien woman? Who? :cool:

lord-anubis
November 23rd, 2004, 11:58 AM
i think he will end up with Sara or one of the many girlfriends he has made going though the stargate over the 8 years in the SGC

Janus
November 23rd, 2004, 12:17 PM
My money is on Sarah.

Lord Zedd
November 23rd, 2004, 12:19 PM
AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!Well here fist put your boxes on,put he volume up because the sound quality is a bit bad Than click on the URL make sure you have your sound on
http://pasala.com/bromas/sayit.php
a window appear there you click on 'continuar' and watch to the video What do you think of her?:D:D:D:D At own risk !!!:p

LMichelle
November 23rd, 2004, 12:21 PM
I don't know, but he'll never find a love like Sha're. Any other woman would pale in comparison to his true love. :)

GuardianKentel
November 23rd, 2004, 12:48 PM
its going to be pete... Daniel and pete both come out after Sam breaks up with pete.

eye of botox
November 23rd, 2004, 12:55 PM
its going to be pete... Daniel and pete both come out after Sam breaks up with pete.

Bwahahahhaahaa.

I think he's gonna hook up with (S8, Unaired)SPOILER Claudia Black's character from Prometheus Unbound. Sha're was this perfect, perfect wife. Danny needs a little fire to keep him in line

That's my take...

lionel_pendergast_rocks
November 23rd, 2004, 05:28 PM
i say sarah, now that she's not a gould.

Skydiver
November 23rd, 2004, 06:15 PM
I too go for sarah

Lugal
November 23rd, 2004, 06:26 PM
I also think that it would be Sarah (or maybe that's my vicarious hope)

Erik Pasternak
November 23rd, 2004, 06:32 PM
THe very lovely Sarah

berserklover
November 23rd, 2004, 07:44 PM
Probably someone we haven't met yet, or he will die and say the name of his dead wife with a smile, that be a beautiful ending.

GateGipsy
November 24th, 2004, 01:34 AM
As always when this conversation comes up, I have a good think about whether Daniel would find happiness with Sarah. And I have to say that my answer is still no. I don't think that Sarah would want to be around that constant reminder of a traumantic time in her life (more traumatic than anything we could possibly imagine). Plus they both have had their time together. It didn't work out then, and it is very rare that you can go back to an old relationship and have it work a second time.

Kendra
November 24th, 2004, 03:22 AM
I'd like him to hook up with sara but it's too predictable don't you think ?!

keshou
November 24th, 2004, 05:13 AM
The idea of Daniel and Sarah is nice. Daniel is one of the few people on Earth who could begin to understand what Sarah has been thru. Heck he's one of the few people she could even *talk* to about it.

Likewise, Daniel could confide in Sarah, they have a nice connection and she understands his life and his interests.

But I don't know, they didn't get together the first time. Maybe things would work out this time - people certainly grow and change and have different priorities as they get older.

I'd like to see Sarah and Daniel form a strong supportive bond but I'm not sure I see them "hooking up" long-term. I'm not sure Daniel will ever really hook up with anyone else on a permanent basis - as in marriage. Sha're may have been it.

greytop
November 24th, 2004, 05:14 AM
As always when this conversation comes up, I have a good think about whether Daniel would find happiness with Sarah. And I have to say that my answer is still no. I don't think that Sarah would want to be around that constant reminder of a traumantic time in her life (more traumatic than anything we could possibly imagine). Plus they both have had their time together. It didn't work out then, and it is very rare that you can go back to an old relationship and have it work a second time.
Very true. I think Daniel should have a girl on every planet.

Why? In some of stories and etc., there is always someone that has a girl in every port. :p :D

eye of botox
November 24th, 2004, 07:05 AM
Wasn't that a running joke for a while?

That the native girls always were falling for him?

I don't like Sarah, I have to agree with Gategypsy. Why would she want a constant reminder of what must be the most horrible experience of her life?

I maintain my above thesis about Daniel's eventual love interest.

greytop
November 24th, 2004, 07:12 AM
Jack mention it in The Broca Divide, about have a girl on every planet. :)

Mr Prophet
November 24th, 2004, 08:53 AM
Sarah and Daniel never actually had much of a thing. If he kept missing dates for research and they broke up after three months, it's not one of your love stories to sear the pages of history. I mean, if you care to read it that way, Osiris is the one who's shown any interest in Daniel there.

GateGipsy
November 24th, 2004, 09:08 AM
OK that's just plain icky Mr P! Warped goa'uld lusting after the wonder that is Daniel...wrong wrong wrong! :)

LMichelle
November 24th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Everytime Daniel looks at Sarah, he's got to see Osiris. How could they ever build a relationship after all that? :eek: Besides, Daniel did say in Chimera that Sarah was in love with him, but he only "had feelings" for her. I believe Sarah was the student with a crush on her "teacher." Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she his research assistant or at least his subordinate? A bit exploitative on Daniel's part, if you ask me. Then again, it is Daniel, what woman could resist? ;)

Bad Boy
November 24th, 2004, 03:51 PM
This is me thinking out of the box here but:
heroes spoilers

I think if she was still alive, I would say Frasier and Daniel would have a chance. IF SHE WAS STILL ALIVE! But since she's not, I would say Sarah.

What happened to her anyway? Last thing I remember was the Tok'ra getting the Goa'uld out of her and Daniel going to see her.

But this is Daniel we're talking about, everybody falls in love with him.

SP90
November 25th, 2004, 09:59 PM
What about that "young lady" from Birthright? :p

I mean when she gets older...

Black Dragon
November 26th, 2004, 12:07 AM
Daniel may become a devout believer in polygamy(sp?) and end up with SG1 and a few others. More the merrier!

Now for real: I have no idea. I also have always thought that Daniel and Dr. Frasier would have been dynamite. Sadly....

eye of botox
November 26th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Hmm was Osiris after Daniels mind or just his body......it does broach the whole "are go'au'lds bisexual?" question.

With our luck they'd probably make it a talk show-like ep ala Jerry Springer with a dab of Space Race for good measure.

Squick, that would just be sooo wrong. Probably be 9.3 or something...

Ugly Pig
November 26th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Hmm was Osiris after Daniels mind or just his body......it does broach the whole "are go'au'lds bisexual?" question.
Uh... I think it is fairly obvious that Osiris was never after Daniel at all, just his knowldege...

eye of botox
December 8th, 2004, 07:29 AM
Ha! and Ha!Ha!

Recent spoilage has come to my attention indicating that IF Prometheus Unbound does well, they'll try to woo back CB. I smell smoochies! or that could just be my fertile imagination.

AzMcNeil
December 8th, 2004, 07:32 AM
Well unless Daniel meets someone else before the series ends, I am putting my vote in for Sarah! She's so much better looking that Shau're (i think thats how you spell it :D )

Dana_Jeanne
December 8th, 2004, 07:40 AM
I agree with Gypsy, that it wouldn't be Sarah: been there, done that, broke up.

I'm not fond of romance on the show and would prefer it not be there at all, at least not overtly. But if I HAD to choose...I'd prefer someone we haven't met yet, someone who loves the things Daniel does, but has a will of her own.

Dana Jeanne

MoyraFrost
February 25th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Believe it or not, I went through the posts and kept score of who got most votes. :D

Sarah: 9
Vala: 1
None: 1 (... well only one person really stated it)
Other: 3

Keffler
February 25th, 2005, 11:51 AM
I would go for Valla, so much sexual tension and she will be returning in season 9

.:Lemon:.
February 25th, 2005, 12:35 PM
I would go for Valla, so much sexual tension and she will be returning in season 9

Yeah I reckon Vala aswell. I liked her :p

Luneria
February 25th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Didn't sarah die?

Madeleine
February 25th, 2005, 01:20 PM
No one, I hope. Since Sha're kicked the bucket I've yet to see any credible ship on Stargate, and I don't want them messing around introducing any more ship that just seems forced and badly written.

Dotus5
February 25th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Didn't sarah die?

No, she is still around
In 'Chimera', Osiris was beaming into Daniel's beroom every night and probing his mind to find the location of the Lost City. SG1 figured out what was going on and was able to capture Osirus. And I believe, with the help of the Tok'ra, was able to remove 'Osirus' from Sara.

Skydiver
February 25th, 2005, 07:15 PM
i think sarah would be a great match for him

they knew a lot and he'd be in the position to really understand how she feels after the whole osiris thing

Dotus5
February 25th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Well at least one thing is for certain, if Daniel and Sara did get together, Daniel wouldn't need to keep the Stargate a secrete.

Think of all the stories they could tell each other. :)

CKO
February 25th, 2005, 07:39 PM
if jan didnt die... i'd say her..

sarah is a good match

vala would be nice to see as well..

Osiris-RA
February 25th, 2005, 07:43 PM
*Ahem* *little cough* *sniff*

Samantha Carter.

:D

Dotus5
February 25th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Hey what do you think about the girl who liked Daniel in 'Proving Ground'? She did 'save his life'.

Osiris-RA
February 25th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Hailey?

*hold on ... I think I need some water...*

Dotus5
February 25th, 2005, 08:13 PM
No, not Hailey. Hailey was in the gateroom at the time. It was the other girl in the squad. She drug Daniel out of the General's office before the C4 was to explode.

Dotus5
February 25th, 2005, 08:15 PM
I just looked it up. It was Satterfield.

MoyraFrost
February 25th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Sarah: 11
Vala: 4
Other: 3
None: 2
Sam: 1

L-JADE
February 25th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Satterfield played by Grace Park, she's doing Battlestar Galactica now.

I prefer Janet Fraiser, if only she's alive, that woman has been with Daniel since his geek phase to his hot phase, in sickness in health, through blood test and ascencion... too bad she died, but you never know, nobody stay dead at Stargate universe

emily_reich
February 25th, 2005, 11:46 PM
how bout OMA :D :D

;) how's THAT for thinking outside the box ;) :p

ok, on a more serious note... :p sara(h?) if anyone... but i can't think of anyone else that i could see.... :S

Willow
February 26th, 2005, 06:13 AM
I think he'd consider Satterfield to be too young for him.

emily_reich
February 26th, 2005, 07:22 PM
...not if he watched battlestar galactica...

;) :D

Stargatenutcase
February 4th, 2006, 01:46 PM
I think that he should be made to chose between Vala and Sarah.

NakedJehutyV2
February 4th, 2006, 02:08 PM
vala

BlackBaron
February 4th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Vala ! :D

Lord Shiva
February 4th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Got a question for ya. Teal'c will most likely end up with Ishta or stay a bachelor. Sam will most likely end up with Jack (or Pete for you shippers), and if Jack doesn't end up with Sam then he might go back to that woman in "A Hundred Days". But who would Daniel hook up with? Sara? Another alien woman? Who? :cool:

Vala.

Hybridbabe
February 4th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Vala, no doubt about it. She keeps him on his toes and is the most mind-boggling puzzle Daniel has ever seen. And we all know he loves to solve puzzles, no matter how frustrating they are ^_^ :daniel: <3 :vala:

Atlanis
February 4th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Eather, Valla, Carlon Lamb or Sarah Gardner

Atlanis
February 4th, 2006, 04:40 PM
I forgot Sarah will need to see a shrink for the end of time

SimilarCadence
February 4th, 2006, 05:11 PM
The idea of Daniel and Sarah is nice. Daniel is one of the few people on Earth who could begin to understand what Sarah has been thru. Heck he's one of the few people she could even *talk* to about it.

Likewise, Daniel could confide in Sarah, they have a nice connection and she understands his life and his interests.

But I don't know, they didn't get together the first time. Maybe things would work out this time - people certainly grow and change and have different priorities as they get older.

I'd like to see Sarah and Daniel form a strong supportive bond but I'm not sure I see them "hooking up" long-term. I'm not sure Daniel will ever really hook up with anyone else on a permanent basis - as in marriage. Sha're may have been it.

I know I'm quoting a post from over a year ago, but I agree with what Keshou wrote. I think Sarah would go well with Daniel although I think Shar'e was probably "it" for him.

Maybe Sarah will return someday---in an ourstargate.com interview with Carole Gordon from May, 2005, Anna-Louise Plowman, talking about Sarah and Stargate, said "I am absolutely up for coming back. It depends whether they invite me back." So the actress is certainly willing....

http://ourstargate.com/oskingqueen.shtml is the link to the interview.

Admiral Mappalazarou
February 4th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Lets see now, who could danny-boy end up with...?
Here's the top 20:

:daniel:

1. Oma?
2. Anubis?
3. Share's flying demonic head?
4. Dr Weir (the old one from 'Before I sleep')?
5. Apophis?
6. Pete?
7. Amonet? (Yes, the go'auld symboite without a host)
8. Chaka? (His furry unas mate)
9. Chaka's dad?
10. One of the ancients from the restaurant at the end of the universe? (see the episode 'threads')
11. Teal'c?
12. William Wallace from Braveheart?
13. Orlin? (the grown-up one, obviously)
14. Miss Hannigan from 'Annie'?
15. Michael? (The Wraith-dude)
16. Gorgeous George? (The man who invented the very first Stargate)
17. A prior to the Ori?
18. The Ori themselves?
19. General Landry
20. Colonel Mitchell?

mundu
February 4th, 2006, 08:51 PM
It has to be Vala! He's putting the whole I'm not into you front on, either that or he's got something going on the Chaka!

majorsal
February 4th, 2006, 09:02 PM

yeah! :p

i actually did a story like this in my head once. daniel and pete were lovers, but to cover it up (on both their counts), daniel helped set up pete with sam. ooh, was sam ticked! :p

sally :)

majorsal
February 4th, 2006, 09:05 PM
i actually wouldn't mind seeing daniel end up with the girl from 'need'. i know she addicted daniel to the sarc and almost got the rest of sg1 killed, but she was addicted to the sarc too. (and remember, she was going to commit suicide at the beginning of the ep).

i really liked hers and michael's chemistry together. i think it would be interesting to visit the planet again and find she'd become a wonderful leader (once she kicked her sarc addiction). then her and daniel get together! ;)

majorsal
February 4th, 2006, 09:11 PM
This is me thinking out of the box here but:
heroes spoilers

I think if she was still alive, I would say Frasier and Daniel would have a chance. IF SHE WAS STILL ALIVE! But since she's not, I would say Sarah.

What happened to her anyway? Last thing I remember was the Tok'ra getting the Goa'uld out of her and Daniel going to see her.

But this is Daniel we're talking about, everybody falls in love with him.

YES, daniel and janet together! ;)

melpomene
February 4th, 2006, 09:56 PM
I think Daniel will have brief flings with 12 more native girls. 6 will die, six will become inhabited by snakes or converted by the Orii. He will eventually have a nervous breakdown and end up in a cell under the watchful eyes (and sedatives) of Dr. McKenzie.

Sorry, fanfic idea came out of nowhere. Um, honestly I really don't see Daniel settling down again anytime soon.

rarocks24
February 4th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Vala. Most definitely Vala.

rarocks24
February 4th, 2006, 10:22 PM
Everytime Daniel looks at Sarah, he's got to see Osiris. How could they ever build a relationship after all that? :eek: Besides, Daniel did say in Chimera that Sarah was in love with him, but he only "had feelings" for her. I believe Sarah was the student with a crush on her "teacher." Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she his research assistant or at least his subordinate? A bit exploitative on Daniel's part, if you ask me. Then again, it is Daniel, what woman could resist? ;)
Not just see Osiris. Two of his girlfriends got snaked. His wife first, then her. He would know that it was Sara, or whatever was left after Sara got freed (a x-thousand year old being sharing the body I'm sure would alter your personality some), but he would also see Shar'e and Ammonet.

I think he should end up with Vala.