TV Guide 2009 Sci-Fi Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Guide 2009 Sci-Fi Preview

The December 15th SciFi preview issue has this to say on SGA... (page 33)

SGA - The SG1 spinoff is signing off after five seasons. On January 2 there's
    Spoiler:
    an homage to CSI, set and filmed in Las Vegas. In this alternate reality, Shepaprd is a detective and McKay and Woolsey are FBI agents trying to solve "a series of murders leaving dessicated corpses," says exec prod Joe Mallozzi. "Things come to a full closure," Mallozzi promises, in "Enemy at the Gate," the 100th and final episode (January 9), in which a rogue Wraith leads an invasion of Earth. but that's not the last we'll hear from Atlantis: production on a DVD-movie starts thsi spring.

Under cut for spoilers

Reading that, and knowing what the premise for SGU is, I have a funny feeling that the Stargate Program may get revealed in EatG, or at least the repercussions will lead to it...

Comment

Finally, confirmation!

Spoiler:
      I like that it brings the series full circle, at least on the Wraith side; ever since the first ep they've tried to get to Earth, and now they have (ok, Todd's been to Earth, and a bunch of drones did in Midway, but I'm talking about a more powerful force).

Comment

gonna be good.

sigpic
        Sig made by squirrely1
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
        *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          Reading that, and knowing what the premise for SGU is, I have a funny feeling that the Stargate Program may get revealed in EatG, or at least the repercussions will lead to it...
          and then the stock markets tank! oh wait, already happened! it would be interesting if they did that...

Comment

If a the Wraith do attack Earth, I certainly hope that there are some kind of consequences, unlike when the Goa'uld and Ori tried and failed.
            Hunger is Distasteful...

"Jaffa, I can't believe it's not butter! Kree!"

Comment

Originally posted by LordDylan View Post
              If a the Wraith do attack Earth, I certainly hope that there are some kind of consequences, unlike when the Goa'uld and Ori tried and failed.
              it would be interesting to see...

Comment

man, i was kind of hoping EaTG would involve the Lost Tribe. We haven't seen or heard of them since the mid-season episodes.
                Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

A scan of this article is available on my google blog.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                  SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                  Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                  X