Stargate Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Humor

I did a search and I couldn't find a Stargate Humor or Lols thread. For Stargate jokes and alike.

I was on one of my favourite sites the unencyclopedia http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Stargateand found this entry:

"It was briefly believed, but then discredited, that the Stargates were created by a race of advanced beings called the Ancients, who Oscar Wilde is believed to be an honorary member of. It is also believed that Chuck Norris, Mr. T and Yoda all descended from this race. Their ability to fly is attributed to this still today.

In actuality, the Stargate was designed by American professor The Guyver, who one night found himself locked in a broom closet filled with only turpentine, several tins of housepaint, a couple rat-traps and a dustpan, and overnight was able to invent a new system for instantaneous travel between planets, as well as the other effects mentioned above. James Spader, Earth's finest actor, decoded the Guyver's secret code and was the first person to put his face in the Stargate. "
Working...
X