Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vega's situation, a bad choice?(spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vega's situation, a bad choice?(spoilers)

As we all know,
    Spoiler:
    Vega was killed
    , For the 4 lines and 1 minute of screen time she got in search and rescue(which was supposed to be much longer but was cut for time constraint) and the 6 lines and 5 minutes of screen time in whispers, she became my fav character. She was very attractive and had the military female thing down pat. She was very believeable. Originally, she was supposed to become the female major lorne and would have a big part in episodes like search and rescue and would be a common reacurring character. Now
    Spoiler:
    shes dead.
    Writers, what the heck, you wreaked a perfect character. You should have
    Spoiler:
    killed teldy, not vega,
    and then let vega be in charge of the team. Any other opinions.
    sigpic

Is it a fact that she was supposed to become the female equivalent of Lorne, or just fan speculation?

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
      As we all know,
      Spoiler:
      Vega was killed
      , For the 4 lines and 1 minute of screen time she got in search and rescue(which was supposed to be much longer but was cut for time constraint) and the 6 lines and 5 minutes of screen time in whispers, she became my fav character. She was very attractive and had the military female thing down pat. She was very believeable. Originally, she was supposed to become the female major lorne and would have a big part in episodes like search and rescue and would be a common reacurring character. Now
      Spoiler:
      shes dead.
      Writers, what the heck, you wreaked a perfect character. You should have
      Spoiler:
      killed teldy, not vega,
      and then let vega be in charge of the team. Any other opinions.
      hey, yeah, not my fave, but yeah, (and by the way, if ur gonna use spoliers like that spolier the whole thing, becasuse people can suspect that
      Spoiler:
      vega died
      , see like that, but no hard feelings, just my 2 cents)

sigpic
      Sig made by squirrely1
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
      *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

This is Gateworld. There is no difference between the two.
        Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          Is it a fact that she was supposed to become the female equivalent of Lorne, or just fan speculation?
          fan speculation
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I think the fan speculation was due to what turned out to be misinformation given out by Joe Mallozzi in his blog about Major Teldy and her supposed death in Whispers. He also talked a lot about Capt. Vega and I think he had already planned the switch in who would die, but wanted to lead the fans down a different path and then throw in the twist during the episode.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

I DONT think its fan spectulation. I heard it in the gateworld podcast.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                I DONT think its fan spectulation. I heard it in the gateworld podcast.
                Unless it was one of the producers who said it, then it was still probably fan speculation.

Comment

still
                  Spoiler:
                  dont u think her death was too early
                  sigpic

Comment

Random characters die all the time.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

but she was better than random
                      sigpic

Comment

Personally, I liked Teldy better. Not that the way it went down with Vega wasn't really rather weird though.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I'm not ashamed to admit I was psyched for Vega. She was hot and she brought something new to the show. What a waste.

Comment

I too was mad for vega,, loved her in S&R and whispers, she should not have been the one to go. First time round i hated Dusty and thought it should have been her, however after watching again i agree it should have been teldy!
                            im glad Porter didnt go either, its a shame we havnt got any more episodes for them to return in, unless they return in the movie ofcourse!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                            Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                            SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              i felt like she was supposed to be i was dissappointed when she died so suddenlty
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X