This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBC confirms 'Heroes', 'Medium' and 'Chuck' for midseason

NBC has confirmed the return of Chuck, Heroes and Medium for its midseason lineup.

The three dramas will air back-to-back on Monday nights from February 2. Chuck will return for a 3-D episode at 8pm, the new 'Fugitives' volume of Heroes will air at 9pm and Medium is back in the 10pm slot.

On Wednesdays, the Knight Rider revamp will air at 8pm (until its finale on February 25), with Life back from February 4 at 9pm.

Thursday, March 12 will see ER signing off in a two-hour series finale and replaced with new drama Kings the following week at 9pm.

The second season of Celebrity Apprentice will debut on Sunday, March 1 at 9pm for a two-hour special, while The Office has secured the much-coveted post-Super Bowl spot for February 1.

The network has yet to confirm dates for its untitled Amy Poehler comedy or James Purefoy's The Philanthropist.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a13...midseason.html

I am so there for Chuck and Heroes. I will miss My Own Worst Enemy though. I think that show got such a raw deal.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yay for Heroes! I actually like the third season so far! Do we know anything about whether this will be the show's last season?
      sigpic

Comment

medium is good, heroes is mediocre and the rest....eh, that's what cable is for
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

IMHO the only shows that NBC has is Chuck and Life, both great shows

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
            IMHO the only shows that NBC has is Chuck and Life, both great shows
            I absolutely love Chuck, but haven't given Life a shot. I'm sick to death of cop shows.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I absolutely love Chuck, but haven't given Life a shot. I'm sick to death of cop shows.
              I find that Life is extremly different from all other cop shows, he just says random things all the time. I really like it any way.

Comment

Working...
              X