the goauld sarcophagus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the goauld sarcophagus

okay, so as we all know, using the sarcophagus regularly will cause addiction and even "kill our souls" so to speak. but, it has been shown that using it once or twice wont do any harm i mean daniel and jack have both been in it proboly a dozen times and are still okay.

so, i was thinking that we should ask the jaffa for a sarcophagus and use it in the event that one of our soilders gets killed or there is a serious accident and the person will die. i mean if each person never gets in it more than 2 times max and only in an ETREME situation it really wouldnt hurt. it could even give us a chance to study the sarcophagus and possibly create a safe version that could save thousands of lives.

there should be dozens of them out there and im sure we could negotiate for one or two with the jaffa nation, after all its not dangerous weapons or something its just a healing device so i dont think the jaffa would be against it.

what do you think?
    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

The Jaffa have been pretty hostile against Earth of late-I think we would have more luck getting one from Ba'al (We all know theres no killing him for long!) We've got the Tel'Chak device and the Asgard computer core so we could ask it to make a very safe version

Comment

Originally posted by jnadreth View Post
      The Jaffa have been pretty hostile against Earth of late-I think we would have more luck getting one from Ba'al (We all know theres no killing him for long!) We've got the Tel'Chak device and the Asgard computer core so we could ask it to make a very safe version
      well im sure defeating the ori has scored us some credit with them and we'll have to make up sooner or later. plus, weve got a lot of things that we could trade, like a years supply of tretonin courtesy of the asgard matter conversion tech. i mean it would be a fair swap, a healing drug for a healing device.
      STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

That might sway a bit of favour but there will always be Jaffa who think that we let them get slaughtered and waited until the last possible moment and then take out the Ori. Seriously the Jaffa have the same fickel problems the Klingons do aaah meh

Perhaps if we taught them how to make it-then they might be willing to find one-Just had an amazing thought, we should allready have one-Cronus more than likely would have one aboard his mothership that we stole-perhaps we dropped it off before going to Vorash?????

Comment

That might sway a bit of favour but there will always be Jaffa who think that we let them get slaughtered and waited until the last possible moment and then take out the Ori. Seriously the Jaffa have the same fickel problems the Klingons do aaah meh

Perhaps if we taught them how to make it-then they might be willing to find one-Just had an amazing thought, we should allready have one-Cronus more than likely would have one aboard his mothership that we stole-perhaps we dropped it off before going to Vorash?????
          technically we could even steal one if we wanted to. i mean we have the oddessy and it has a cloak and we can use it and jump to a planet where there is one and just cloak beam it up and get outta there. we would have reasonable doubt of not stealing it b/c the beaming tech is really out there and someone could be using it.

and i bet the jaffa are the ones that want an alliance with us now considering we now have the best ships in the galaxy i wouldnt be surprised if approached us after the ori war and tryed to restart diplomatic relations.

oh and we are also good friends with the ori humans in control of a fleet of super powerfull warships so that could give us some more advantage.
          STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

They don't even need a sarcophagus. All they have to do is scan one, input the data in the Asgard core and then have it build one.

Comment

jee i have often wonder why we have not taken a sarcophagus before , there has been some times that we chould have taken one whit ous

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
              okay, so as we all know, using the sarcophagus regularly will cause addiction and even "kill our souls" so to speak. but, it has been shown that using it once or twice wont do any harm i mean daniel and jack have both been in it proboly a dozen times and are still okay.

so, i was thinking that we should ask the jaffa for a sarcophagus and use it in the event that one of our soilders gets killed or there is a serious accident and the person will die. i mean if each person never gets in it more than 2 times max and only in an ETREME situation it really wouldnt hurt. it could even give us a chance to study the sarcophagus and possibly create a safe version that could save thousands of lives.

there should be dozens of them out there and im sure we could negotiate for one or two with the jaffa nation, after all its not dangerous weapons or something its just a healing device so i dont think the jaffa would be against it.

what do you think?

the Jaffa are our ally, as long as telc or bra´tac are a live we will allways have some part of the Free Jaffa nations behind our back

Comment

Jaffa are very much up there own asses, we are the main reason they are free from Goa'uld reign but they treat us like enemies, all defeating the Ori would have done is give them more reason to be segrigated from us as now they dont have to fight alongside us anymore so we are expendible.

The sarcofigus thing is a good idea although it should only be used on the dead or seriously injured, not to help against old age.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Ads View Post
                  Jaffa are very much up there own asses, we are the main reason they are free from Goa'uld reign but they treat us like enemies, all defeating the Ori would have done is give them more reason to be segrigated from us as now they dont have to fight alongside us anymore so we are expendible.

The sarcofigus thing is a good idea although it should only be used on the dead or seriously injured, not to help against old age.
                  well some of it you are saying is true but because we did souch big part of helping them get free from the goa´uld ther will allways be a part that is ready to help ous

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                    well some of it you are saying is true but because we did souch big part of helping them get free from the goa´uld ther will allways be a part that is ready to help ous
                    Depends who leads the Jaffa, so far we have seen Garek who did good in the end but ultimatley had the Jaffa treating us like enemies and eventually he joined the Ori himself.

Then there was the guy who started to use the Dakara weapon, he was very anti earth.

So I agree with your point to an extent however it depends no who leads them as I said

Comment

Working...
                    X