This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Hey guys! Brand new trailer out for the Ghostbusters video game coming out for various consoles next year!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bFD8rh...stbusters.net/

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

LOL cool
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Bloody amazing if you ask me!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

wasn't this supposed to already be out? i was hoping to get it by christmas and i hadn't heard anything in so long i thought it might have been cancelled!! thankyou
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

It got considerably delayed, but it looks AWESOME.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

the original publisher was Sierra Entertainment, which is a subsidiary of Vivendi who merged with Activision to create Activision-Blizzard. Ghostbusters got dropped by Activision at the stage. It was announced nearly a year later that Atari had picked it up, which was the reason for all the delays

Comment

I will buy it only if I can use one of those awesome power packs.

Comment

With all the previous problems in development the game had, I wasn't sure if I'd be interested but the trailer looked great, had the same type of humour as the movie and hearing the original actors is so incredible. I love how they are bringing back the actors who original played Janine and the lawyer who had the containment system shut down in movie 2.

I'm tempted to rewatch the movies now.
                Last edited by SaberBlade; 05 December 2008, 03:06 AM.

sigpic

Comment

i wonder if rick moranis is going to be in it
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                  - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

Honestly, I would hope so. I think having him and even Weaver would be a great touch.

sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately, Moranis and Weaver both declined to do the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X