Spiolers: Atero Device and Avenger program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiolers: Atero Device and Avenger program

Couldn't the Atlantis team just of used the avenger program to of diasbled all the peaguses gates so they could of kept the Atero device on, so to destroy all the wraith? That way the gates wouldn't of been able to turn on and so wouldn't blow up. Also if some wraith were on a planet the Apollo or daedalus could of just flown around destroying them.
    General Hammond "I thought the arm bands were meant to make them stronger, not stupid"

has come up a million times already

Comment

And here I am thinking I had an origanl idea. Sorry.
      General Hammond "I thought the arm bands were meant to make them stronger, not stupid"

Comment

Originally posted by clwaurie View Post
        And here I am thinking I had an origanl idea. Sorry.
        yee it is often like that.

it is in a thread name "Attero Divice"

Comment

Not a big deal, theres only soo many Ideas on this Forum...
          [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

Ye I did the original thread, but I still think its a good idea if you get the set up in place

Comment

The Avenger program works by making each gate dial each other gate for a fraction of a second to reprogram their gate charts. Uploading Avenger into a gate when the Atero device is active would lead to every gate being dialed and exploding in a matter of minutes/hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Splitsecond View Post
                The Avenger program works by making each gate dial each other gate for a fraction of a second to reprogram their gate charts. Uploading Avenger into a gate when the Atero device is active would lead to every gate being dialed and exploding in a matter of minutes/hours.
                not if you let avenger run its course and screw up the gate network then activate the artero device

Comment

And if rodney put the suit back on and put the crystal back it would go back on surely

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by eps200 View Post
                    And if rodney put the suit back on and put the crystal back it would go back on surely
                    not unless theres a time machine in that suit b/c at the end, woolsy had shepperd level the facility so the attero device is no more.
                    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Working...
                    X