This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry Potter to receive Lego makeover?

Harry Potter will be the next franchise to receive a Lego video game makeover, according to CVG.

Warner, which owns Lego video game developers Traveller's Tales, is thought to be releasing the title, despite Electronic Arts owning the publishing rights for the Harry Potter movie tie-ins.

Reports emerged after Traveller's Tales won a BAFTA for Lego Batman: The Video Game at last night's 2008 Children's BAFTA Awards.

Speaking after the presentation, managing director Tom Stone told GamesIndustry.biz that the firm is working on a brand new franchise for a 2009 release.

The next Harry Potter movie, entitled Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince, will hit movie screens in summer 2009.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a...-makeover.html

hasn't there already been a lego harry potter game!? i swear there has, my cousin had it.
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

This just seems to be sucking the Franchise dry.

Once the books were written, that was it for me, the films seemed to lack quality and the games were just the film, albiet more interactive & indepth.

Although, the Lego Games are quite enjoyable, briefly played the Star Wars version, found it neat xD

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
        hasn't there already been a lego harry potter game!? i swear there has, my cousin had it.
        There's Lego Creator Harry Potter, but that's basically building Lego things on the computer. There's not a Lego Harry Potter game like there are Lego games for Star Wars, Batman, and Indiana Jones.

Comment

My son has Lego Star Wars, Indy and Batman for his Nintendo. We all play them. I would love to have a Harry Potter Lego game! I mean my son.
          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
          X