Wraith Weapon Sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Weapon Sizes

The wraith have 3 infantry weapons the pistol, the stick thing, and the bazooka sized thing but they all stun with one shot so what is the point of having different weapon sizes

Originally posted by RubberJesus View Post
    The wraith have 3 infantry weapons the pistol, the stick thing, and the bazooka sized thing but they all stun with one shot so what is the point of having different weapon sizes
    well we dont see much off the bazooka size anymore

Comment

Possibly increased range and stunning power on the larger sizes, and the bazooka thing did have a sharp pokey end which you could skewer people with.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

There's also the stun sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
          we have only seen Todd use thme once though, doubt it would be standard issue so to speak

The Bazuka type stun weapon have a kool scewer on that back, wraith may like to chop humans up after feeding or something

Comment

It may even be somthing silly like with human weapons, Like whys a "Desert Eagle" smaller than a "P90". It may just be that the larger weapons can fire progressive stuns faster, to stun larger numbers, a crowd for example.

Also a Wraith on the move would not want to put his weapon down to feed, with the smaller weapon he could holster it, where as if you where carrying the larger version you may have to put in down!

Or maybe the wraith are lacking in other areas and make up for it with big guns......... ............yes.....yes i did just make that comment!
            A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

Yes- Its a "Who's got the biggest stunner competition-poor Todd" (Todds pistol)

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
                those would be the stick things i mentioned

Comment

I would probabily say it is a difference in rate of fire, length of time stunned and number of shots... The bazoka like one having the longer/faster/more shots..

Comment

what episode did we see the bazoka one, because i cant recall?

unless its the rifles all the grunts carry.
                    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
                      what episode did we see the bazoka one, because i cant recall?

unless its the rifles all the grunts carry.
                      It's the staff verion. Used in Sateda ad a few other episodes.

Comment

i dont recall it either
                        sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney dex View Post
                          i dont recall it either
                          here look at these pics, there really are 2 different types.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=295&pos=586

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=262&pos=473
                          STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by razzel_daxxel View Post
                            I

Or maybe the wraith are lacking in other areas and make up for it with big guns......... ............yes.....yes i did just make that comment!
                            Hmmm... Somehow, I doubt it.
                            Wraith Humour. I has it.

Comment

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
                              The second one's a rifle.

Comment

Working...
                              X