when will the phoenix show up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when will the phoenix show up

Joe M. said it would eventually show up. Been 9 months. Shoulden't it have been here already. My guess is it will show up in "Enemy at the Gate" and it will be Carter's new position of responsibility. Any other guesses
    sigpic

Just so you're aware I think there may already be a thread regarding this topic, the search function can be quite useful to check it's just underneath the images tag.

To answer your question I guess that's a possibility, either that or it'll be in some future movie (SG1 or SGA).

BTW welcome to Gateworld.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=57505

- that is the first thread of this, but still welcome, again

sigpic
      Sig made by squirrely1
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
      *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

I would say she'll be general carter in charge of the SGC.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkElfa View Post
          That has a ring to it.
          "I didnt see you in church last sunday, were you there?"
          "Yes, I was there."
          "Oi, I didn't see you, I was juss worry apout you"
          "Is dat your chob?! You sit and coun da beople in the churg and not in da churg"
          "No I was chus wondring"
          "Maybe if I win the Lotto Ill make heaps of money and puy you a life"

Comment

Hopefully it will be in Enemy At The Gate. There's a screenshot with Carter at the SGC... so... you never know if she's general or whatever... unless someone actually does...

Anubis 10545 on Stargate Wiki - A database for all Stargate knowledge.

Comment

Definitely Enemy at the Gate
              Tst

Comment

yeah Sam should be a general, it'll actually be interesting if she was....and the Phoenix? hopefully it comes in the middle of HUGE space BATTLE omg that'll be a dream come true!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
                  Just so you're aware I think there may already be a thread regarding this topic, the search function can be quite useful to check it's just underneath the images tag.
                  To answer your question I guess that's a possibility, either that or it'll be in some future movie (SG1 or SGA).

BTW welcome to Gateworld.
                  I personally think the search function is poor

But I agree with you that it will probably show up in a movie rather than the last episode.

Comment

General Carter?

Really, she must be sleeping with someone to keep getting promoted like this. Captain to General in 11~ years?

Hopefully that wont happen, and Laundry will still be in charge of the SGC. Carter commanding the Phoenix would be good, as long as she remains a a Colonel...

Comment

General Carter does have a ring to it, yes it would be too soon 11 years from captain to general but on the same boot would she not be deserving of it? she has probably done more for earth than anyone else with the exception of O'Neill.

Given what she is wearing in the photo stills she is just in normal uniform and probably not in charge of SGC that said O'Neill never wore his officers uniform either

Comment

i wouldnt mind seein cam mitchell in command of his own ship and carter in a more important role say leader of a super top secret base for earths last chance of survival lol
                        We need a Zed-PM to power the gate.
                        Huh?
                        Zee-PM He's Canadian.
                        (to McKay) I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkElfa View Post
                          I like that idea. She certainly has earned it. But I think she'll probably be be in command of the Phoenix.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee1818 View Post
                            i wouldnt mind seein cam mitchell in command of his own ship and carter in a more important role say leader of a super top secret base for earths last chance of survival lol
                            Can't see that ever happening TBH, not with
                            Spoiler:
                            his reaction to being in command of the Odyssey in Ark of Truth. Which I found really funny, given his habit of bringing doom to battlecruisers.
                            I think there's a thread about it somewhere.

Carter will probably be back at Area 51, with occasional attachments to SG-1 for specific offworld missions. With any luck, Landry will still be in charge of the SGC.

As for the Phoenix, I would think either Enemy At The Gate or the SGA film; if it doesn't appear in either, I doubt we'll ever see it.
                            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                              Can't see that ever happening TBH, not with
                              Spoiler:
                              his reaction to being in command of the Odyssey in Ark of Truth. Which I found really funny, given his habit of bringing doom to battlecruisers.
                              I think there's a thread about it somewhere.

Carter will probably be back at Area 51, with occasional attachments to SG-1 for specific offworld missions. With any luck, Landry will still be in charge of the SGC.

As for the Phoenix, I would think either Enemy At The Gate or the SGA film; if it doesn't appear in either, I doubt we'll ever see it.
                              Having been in command of Atlantis, even if for only a year, I really don't see Sam going back to working at Area 51 - unless she's in charge of it. Anything less would be a step backward in her military career.

I really don't see how Cam has earned being in command of more than SG1 for now. If Sam hasn't earned more of a command after all she's done and the years she's been on SG1 and with the SGC, then Cam hasn't earned more either. Given the timeline of the series, he's been in command of SG1 for about 3 years, and I really don't see how that compares to everything Sam has done for 11-12 years. But, hey, that's just me.

We could all be wrong and TPTB will give us something really great for everybody???

Comment

Working...
                              X