This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Singer tightlipped over 'Superman'

Bryan Singer has said that he cannot be drawn on the follow-up movie to Superman Returns.

It has been rumoured that the superhero sequel will be darker than the first movie, in which the Man Of Steel returns to Earth after a mysterious absence.

"At the moment, I can't really talk about that. I wish I could. From my perspective, I'm going to take a brief pause. This movie has taken a long time, so I'm going to take a pause. A movie like that takes some time to do right. That's all I can say about that," Singer told MTV.

However, the director revealed that he recently met up with Dark Knight helmer Christopher Nolan, and they ran into another comic book movie powerhouse.

"We had dinner, and [Marvel Studios founder] Avi Arad ran into us. Isn't that strange? It was such a moment. The three of us were just sitting there thinking: 'Isn't this bizarre?' I should have called [Spider-Man director Sam] Raimi up and said: 'We've got sushi. Get over here!'," he said.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...-superman.html

I know I certainly want to know more. I hope it isn't too long before we hear something concrete about it.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
    X