Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Ball Movie Ripping off Stargate Twice!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon Ball Movie Ripping off Stargate Twice!

I just had to get this off my chest and share this with you guys
    For some retarted reason Piccolo's Costumes in the movie seem to copy alot of the many features on the stargate characters.
    heres the wraith costume ripoff

and heres the ori prior ripoff

This is just my Opinion, What are your thoughts.

piccolo not green = epic FAIL!
    Visit my Website

Comment

That costume doesn't look like a Wraith one and that other guy doesn't look like a Prior. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
        That costume doesn't look like a Wraith one and that other guy doesn't look like a Prior. Hope that helps.
        i see where he's coming from, but this is no more a rip off than hellboy 2's elves were a rip off of the wraith, and these guys look less like wraith/ori than the elves did.
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Really? Baggy black costume and a red/brown robe? That's not in any way a rip off of anything.

Comment

I don't see it, sorry.
            The hooded guy looks more like the Goa'uld priests who tended the maturing symbiotes.

And yes, ManiacMike, Piccolo not green = epic Fail!
            To be honest, Goku not being Asian = epic Fail!
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Goku wasn't Asian in the cartoons was he?

Comment

well yes and no, the character is of asian design, but in my opinion the sayjins as a race look more arab than anything.

Comment

The amount of suckage this movie will generate is going to be incredible. It's like [(David Blaine's "Dive of Death") x (Uwe Boll's "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale")]^ New Coke. A suckatropic emission of this magnitude can potentially throw off the rotation of the sun, causing it to release a massive solar flare, or star fart to use a scientific term, that can destroy all life on earth.

Comment

I was excited for this movie, back when I heard about it in 2000. But now when they actually make it, they completely ruin the Dragon Ball franchise. I hate how hollywood *******izes imports when they make them here. I don't mind them using a white kid as Goku, but how can you make a dragon ball movie with a Grey Piccolo, No Krillin, a non perverted Roshi, no Tien, and a Goku that doesn't look or act like Goku? Not even a were monkey transformation or a Red Ribbon army....puh.

I predict major floppage for this movie.
                    Visit my Website

Comment

Working...
                    X