This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warner Bros. buy spec sci-fi script: The Days Before

Warner Bros. have bought the rights to The Days Before, a spec script written by new writer Chad St. John, and passed it to 300's Gianni Nunnari to produce.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, the story centres on aliens invading Earth by travelling backwards through time and wiping out humanity "yesterday by yesterday", while one man is able to stay one day "ahead" of them, constantly trying to convince the world that the end is coming again.

Nunnari's Hollywood Gang company will produce the movie, but as yet no director or cast have been hired.

http://www.dwscifi.com/news/2749-war...he-days-before

that sounds crazy, why would they need to wipe out humanity more than once, that's a waste of resources!!
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Perhaps because they're constantly being thwarted by the time travel guy?
      Apart from that, the only reason I can think of is that they simply enjoy killing humanity so much, they want to do it again and again and again, a bit like Gog and Superman. Now THAT would be a sadistic and entertaining twist on the whole 'aliens wipe us out' cliche.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
      X