Atlantis' New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis' New Home

I would really like to have an episode where they explore the new world that they brought Atlantis to in Adrift (I believe it was Adrift). Anyways, for those of you who share my thoughts on this, speak up.
    (I seem to recall some dialoge between people about the new land having snake-like creatures.... )

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
    MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Watch this Friday's episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, I plan to, but I never look ahead at episodes, so I wouldn't know.

Comment

They did it offscreen.

Comment

Didn't they dump Teyla's people there? They did it for them, in that case.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

As stated watch this friday

Comment

In Tabula Rassa you see it briefly when Ronana goes to the planet to collect the herbs.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                Didn't they dump Teyla's people there? They did it for them, in that case.
                Speaking of which, whatever did happen to the Athosian people? I hope what's left of them are moving on with their lives and rebuilding it.

As a way of security, they should build a nice offworld site where the Athosian people can have an iris to stop any enemy from coming through the gate and kidnapping them again.

Comment

Originally posted by JackHarkness_Hot View Post
                  Speaking of which, whatever did happen to the Athosian people? I hope what's left of them are moving on with their lives and rebuilding it.

As a way of security, they should build a nice offworld site where the Athosian people can have an iris to stop any enemy from coming through the gate and kidnapping them again.
                  They have been on New Athsos since S3 Return.
                  supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by supersoldier34 View Post
                    They have been on New Athsos since S3 Return.
                    They did until Michael kidnapped them.

S1 - Wraith attacks their original planet, Athos and they moved and lived on Atlantis. ("Rising")
                    S2 - Moved and lived on mainland. ("Critical Mass")
                    S3 - Moved to a planet and called it New Athos. ("The Return")
                    S4 - Still living in New Athos for a bit then got kidnapped by Michael to be experimented on*. ("Missing")
                    S5 - M.I.A!

*The planet featured on "This Mortal Coil" was M34-227 and not New Athos.

Comment

S1 - Wraith attacks their original planet, Athos and they moved and lived on Atlantis. ("Rising")
                      S4 - Still living in New Athos for a bit then got kidnapped by Michael to be experimented on*. ("Missing")
                      S5 - M.I.A!

from The Seed
                      WOOLSEY: As to these prisoner hybrids, I understand they’re being held in a camp on the mainland?
                      SHEPPARD: That’s right.
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        from The Seed
                        Spoiler:

WOOLSEY: As to these prisoner hybrids, I understand they're being held in a camp on the mainland?
                        SHEPPARD: That's right.
                        But what for the other Athosians, the ones that were rescued in "The Kindred II" and had not been turned into hybrids, including Halling? I don't remember them being mentioned again.
                        My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                        Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                          from The Seed
                          Okay, that's referring to the hybrids what about those that aren't hybrids?

Comment

S5 - M.I.A!

Sorry it was Season 1 that the Athosians moved to the mainland, Sheppard and Ford found the mainland, reported back to Atlantis, then after the athosians where suspected of alerting the wraith to offworld missions they moved to the mainland without Teyla

Critical Mass, they moved from the mainland back to atlantis in order to possibly evacuate due to 2 cruisers passing by

Comment

Okay, that's referring to the hybrids what about those that aren't hybrids?
                              Those who aren't hybrids (which I doubt that any Athosian is a hybrid anymore) probably (and most likely) still live there. I wonder if they upped the security?

Comment

Working...
                              X