Asgard Computer Core (power)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard Computer Core (power)

Does the core use naquadria instead of nuetronium for an enhanced power output. It's been proven that naquadria is more powerful. The Asgard adapted all of the nutrino ion generators aboard all o'neill class vessals to use naquadria. I also think that the core is more powerful than a nutrino ion generator since it was built by thor using the most advanced technologies.

I think the power output is. 1e^39 and i think that there might only be about a ounce or quart of naquadria/nuetronium in the core.

Originally posted by ZPMLOVER View Post
    Does the core use naquadria instead of nuetronium for an enhanced power output. It's been proven that naquadria is more powerful. The Asgard adapted all of the nutrino ion generators aboard all o'neill class vessals to use naquadria. I also think that the core is more powerful than a nutrino ion generator since it was built by thor using the most advanced technologies.

I think the power output is. 1e^39 and i think that there might only be about a ounce or quart of naquadria/nuetronium in the core.
    When?

Anyways, it wasn't anything really powerfull, since it was designed to power the core alone, and nothing else.

Comment

I can not remember when the Asgard converted there generators to Naquadriah, Maybe ou are thinking about when Thor made said they made the Oniell out of a composite including Naquadah.

But I don't think the core can provide a huge output nothing near the ZPM or an NIG. Maybe a mini NIG.
      if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Not sure how much Naquadria was used or for what purpose, Thor did mention it although cant remember the episode.

Comment

It says it from the official source (the magizene) go to stargate.wikia.com then go type in ori mothership then go to discussion and you will get to then find the right link and then go to o'neill. http://www.Jaymach.com/Temp

this guy has a lot the articles posted on his web site.

Comment

The magazines aren't official cannon.

Comment

never heard of that site ><

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post
                The magazines aren't official cannon.
                Yes, if you read closely, you'll find loads of non-sense.

It is after all writeen by the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by ZPMLOVER View Post

it is said in unending somethink about its power source

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                    it is said in unending somethink about its power source
                    That it wouln't infringe on the Oddys ZPM.

Comment

ZPMLOVER
                      That magazine do get me thinking of one think
                      The Odyssey
                      SPEC
                      The Daedelus
                      SPEC

Why are they not they same for what I get of it ALL the DSC-304 (Daedelus/Apollo/Odessey and Korolev) are same build size.
                      Shows I see:Stargate, Bones, Fringe, Supernatural, V 2009, Top gear, Criminal Minds, Sanctuary
                      Things I like:Kids, My wife, My god old Ferrari, My(wife´s) Audi RS4, Intel PC

Comment

even though i see alot of accurate things, some blanks are simply filled up with imagination.

there is also alot of crap in it:

"railgun :naquahdah powered beam weapon".

"aurora's generatos run off zpm's "

"obiterating a planet and putting a blackhole in its place"
                        Last edited by thekillman; 12 November 2008, 06:26 AM.

Comment

I can't remember exactly what was said in Unending as it's been a while since I last watched it, but isn't the power source in the core what's powering the time-dilation device on the ship for 50 odd years, plus every other newly installed Asgard system, like the hologram knowledge base room thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
                            I can't remember exactly but isn't the power source in the core what's powering the time-dilation device on the ship for 50 years, plus every other newly installed Asgard system?
                            That and the ZedPM as well

Comment

I thought the ZPM was only being used for the systems that it was powering before the new stuff was installed, also if you recall Thor did say that the core wouldn't infringe on the ships ZPM.
                              To me that means it wouldn't need to use any power from anything other than Asgard power source.

Comment

Working...
                              X