CinemaSpy Exclusive Visual Effects Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CinemaSpy Exclusive Visual Effects Interview

Click here for our exclusive interview with Atlantis visual effects supervisor Mark Savela.

Also includes exclusive video footage.

So did they actually get the Emmy then? I thought they'd just got a nomination...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      So did they actually get the Emmy then? I thought they'd just got a nomination...
      You're right, jenks, Adrift was nominated, but Battlestar Galactica won this year for "He That Believeth In Me."

Thank you CinemaSpy, wonderful interview and excellent video!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

i cant blame battlestar for winning, i always heard tht the graphics were better also from what ive seen from the adverts i can understand why. Atlantis appears to be a miss match affair with cgi, one minute they can pull of something spectacular and then followed up with a shot thts was done in 5 mins. I don'y understand how ppl can say be all my sins remembered was facntastic cgi. It wasn't it looked unnatural and sketchy overall. Ive seen better from previous seasons and thts including sg1. the death of anubus iin season7 looked more impressive - at least it looked "real" and believable. in my personal opinion the cgi of atlantis has dropped sumwhat and can now only offer rare shots of excellence and followed by 2nd year uni work in the feild of computer graphics.
        It is a real shame tht it no longer tries to impress especially now in its final season.

Comment

Working...
        X