Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Teal'c/Daniel moments (all seasons)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Teal'c/Daniel moments (all seasons)

In the spirit of all the other "favorite moment" threads, let's do favorite Teal'c/Daniel moments.

Vote once a day, add your favorite moment at any time, or add a point to another moment. Points will go to 50.

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (1)

~I'm Just Sayin'~

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (2)
    sigpic

Comment

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (3)
      Jaffa, kree!

Comment

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (4)

Comment

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (5)+
          sigpic

Comment

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (6)+
            sigpic

Comment

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (7)

Comment

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (8)
                sigpic

Comment

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (8)
                  -The scene in Crystal Skull when Teal'c in in kel'nor'reem and Daniel joins him while he is out-of-phase. (1)

~I'm Just Sayin'~

Comment

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (9)
                    -The scene in Crystal Skull when Teal'c in in kel'nor'reem and Daniel joins him while he is out-of-phase. (1)

Comment

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (10)
                      sigpic

Comment

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (11)+
                        sigpic

Comment

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (12)
                          -The scene in Crystal Skull when Teal'c is in kel'nor'reem and Daniel joins him while he is out-of-phase. (1)

Comment

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (13) I love this scene
                            -The scene in Crystal Skull when Teal'c is in kel'nor'reem and Daniel joins him while he is out-of-phase. (1)
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

-The conversation in Chimera about Daniel's trouble sleeping. DANIEL: "So basically I'm never going to get another good nights sleep ever again." TEAL'C:" With all of your past experiences Daniel Jackson, I do not know how you have slept well before now." DANIEL: "Thank you Teal'c, this session has been disturbing on many levels." (14)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X