Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Merlin's Weapon. Possible Spoilers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Merlin's Weapon. Possible Spoilers.

From the Ark of Truth we know
    Spoiler:
    that Merlin's weapon did work, the Ori were destroyed.

My question is, how? The weapon pumped energy into the realm of ascended biengs. The Ori dont occupy this ascended realm like the ancients inhabit the "Diner" as one example. The Ori occupy our realm in the flames of celestis, so how were they destroyed?
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

I'm sure they can manifest on Celestis, but the bulk of their ascended being/consciousness is probably in another dimension.
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

indeed, this is what I think also

I think of it like arthur's mantle. In this universe we can only see the mantle, but if we are in the correct universe we can see both the mantle and the display. The reverse is true for the ancients (for example), we can see a manifestation in this universe (like the display) but we can't see what they are, how they work (it's like we can't see the mantle). Merlin's device basically destroyed the mantle, and without the mantle there is no display.

Comment

its sends a energy pulse or something like that and the asended being are pure energy themselves and the energy cuts out another energy

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
          its sends a energy pulse or something like that and the asended being are pure energy themselves and the energy cuts out another energy
          Doesn't really answer the question.

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
          I'm sure they can manifest on Celestis, but the bulk of their ascended being/consciousness is probably in another dimension.
          Originally posted by Melak View Post
          indeed, this is what I think also

I think of it like arthur's mantle. In this universe we can only see the mantle, but if we are in the correct universe we can see both the mantle and the display. The reverse is true for the ancients (for example), we can see a manifestation in this universe (like the display) but we can't see what they are, how they work (it's like we can't see the mantle). Merlin's device basically destroyed the mantle, and without the mantle there is no display.
          Ah yes, like Anubis. His ascended-ness was both in the Diner and in our Realm, Thanks For The answers

Green For Melak and nx01a
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Glad to be of service. Love your Adria sigs.
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
              Glad to be of service. Love your Adria sigs.
              Thank You

Comment

Well I think Anubis could be actively only in one place at a time. He could not focus his attention on Oma and his troops. Also he wasn't at the diner the whole time. So I guess that means his essence was in both dimensions, but the part of him that interacts with people and things is on one of them, but never both.

Comment

Working...
                X