So Called Recent Plot Holes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Called Recent Plot Holes

Dont Normally post much but this has been niggling at me lately, as some of the people watching and posting atlantis clearly do not listen to what is said.

First off

Atlantis Stargate was destroyed and the Replaced by a Gate which was used somewhere in the gatebridge system, It was clearly stated the gate was harvested by the daedalus at the end of "The Lost Tribe".
    Yes it may look the same as the original gate but all gates in Pegasus look exactley the same.
    Someone also mentioned how did the gates suddenly appear in the gatebridge system, that again is simple. in the episode where we first meet Lucias Navin, Sheppards team was scouting planets which were thought to be uninhabitted to harvest the stargates on the planet. Hope this clears that up.

Asgard being Inferior to MW Asgard. The Tollan are far more advanced that us were they not? Same Species but developed a far greater technological inderstanding that us. The Pegasus asgard left the Ida Asgard 10,000 years ago so they did not follow the same technological path. They has Intergalactic Ships which were destroyed but these ships would be Beliskner Class at best. The Argument that the Pegasus Asgards current ships should be O'Neill Class equivilant is almost impossible as the O'Niell Class was only created 7/8 years ago by Asgard who had vast technological advances at there disposal. The Pegasus Asgard only had what was not destroyed by the Wraith or anything they could find locally in Pegasus baring in mind they do not use the Stargates(as the leader stated). Both sets of Asgard although connected at one point have had 10,000 years of development with no contact with eachover.
    Although in my opinion the Travellers ship shouldnt have been able to destroy them with relative ease it has to be remembered they where not the Asgard we knew.

Inquisition Genii, Ok this one is pretty open to debate, Clearly the council knew who the Genii were, that is undeniable but to say the Genii Secret is out is false, Yes 3 people and probably a few others knew who the Genii were but it would be very doubtful people below the council would know this, It is probably more accurate to assume people knew who the Genii really were on a need to know and known by the rest as farmers, given the type of alliance this is it would stand to reason.
    Genii obviously have implied greater military power than they have but if you look at previous episodes with Genii related stories they are a power hungry and self serving people, theywould see the alliance as nothing more than a stepping stone to gain more power. Yes Atlantis would be a better ally to the Genii to the sane man but to the Genii they would be below us in many aspects, the alliance gives then Genii power over people not as advanced as them where as they are and so become a leader where as with atlantis they would be second fiddle at best(not inc the travellers)

Todd, Arterro Device.. Pulling my hair out about this one. "I was there 10,000 years ago" . Is he not a wraith???? People are quick to forget wraith do not die of natural causes and aslong as they have a steady food supply they can live a very long time, examples are the Queen from Submersion and the Defiant One, both these wraith where clearly over 10,000 years old and had fed on their own crews to survive. So it stands to reason Todd would have been there 10,000 years ago when the device was activated.
    The Janus connection. off Todd and Janus working together as allies although a interesting concept, is very far from the truth, as a wriath it stands to reason if he was that old he would have been there ( Pegasus) when the device was first activated, and Todd being a more out of the box thinking wraith would have known exactley what to do in the situation of it being reactivated. and as it was thats what happened.

Bit of a rant but this should clear many silly threads and posts up xx

I agree with everything you said. However I believe that we can never truly understand what the Genii want just from a few lines about them Inquisition...They will be back and their reasons just might make more sense to us all. But until then. . . .
    Oh, and where did this notion that Todd and Janus at some point worked together come from??? That is rather ridiculous.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
    MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

It was pretty ridiculous
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Arg Beat me too it, Its in the Lost Tribe Episode Sections threads, Just couldnt believe it when I read it.

Well yeah the Genii are a tough one to figure out but, almot of people are assuming the Genii have revieled themselves to Pegasus which there has been no indication of.

Comment

It's a spoiler about the Genii.
          Spoiler:
          Also a reason for the Genii being bad,lame,seemingly stupid again is because we know Kolya(spelling?) is coming back in two more episodes so he may have been undermining the Genii for the last 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
            Spoiler:
            Also a reason for the Genii being bad,lame,seemingly stupid again is because we know Kolya(spelling?) is coming back in two more episodes so he may have been undermining the Genii for the last 2 years.
            Spoiler:
            he's back for one episode and only like an illusion
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
              Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              where have it been said that he will come for two episodes , i thougt it was only one

Comment

I meant in two more episodes, he will come in. Not he will be in two more episodes.

Comment

I agree with you, I guess some people just like to see plot holes where there are none.

Comment

And lots of people who think they are posting plot holes aren't even posting plot holes to begin with. None of the points discussed in this thread are actually plot holes.
                    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Working...
                    X