Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning Contains Major Spoilers: Who will not Survive Enemy at the Gate?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning Contains Major Spoilers: Who will not Survive Enemy at the Gate?

I'm going to ask this to be converted into a poll.

As recently revealed by Joe M on his blog a famialr face will not survive the series finale.

So who do you think will not survive Enemy at the Gate?

Zelenka
    Lorne
    Chuck
    Shepard
    Mckay
    Teyla
    Ronon
    Keller
    Other

Select whom you believe and discuss but do not berate or slam another poster for their view and absoultly do not bash the actors or crew. Have fun.
    Zelenka
    14.04%
    Lorne
    15.17%
    Chuck
    16.85%
    Shepard
    2.25%
    Mckay
    2.25%
    Teyla
    3.37%
    Ronon
    16.85%
    Keller
    10.67%
    Other
    18.54%
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Lorne
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Chuck.
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Ronon.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I'm waiting until it's a poll... but I'd love to hear people's reasons for their choices
          sigpic

Comment

Zelenka. Just a guess.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Zelenka
              Lorne
              Chuck
              Shepard
              Mckay
              Teyla
              Ronon
              Keller
              Other

If you kill SHeppard or McKay, you kill the show. I don't think fans would cotton to ROnon or Teyla dying other (wow, who would raise the kid if Teyla croaked?)

Zelenka or Lorne? You'll have angry fans. Let's hope TPTB realize that yes, many of us DO like the supporting characters.

Chuck, well, he's sorta been replaced by whatsername...

Keller - oh my, well, I don't think they'd kill her since TPTB love her so much, but I'm sure a segment of the fan population would be thrilled at the thought (although this would put Rodney into a definite funk if she died).

I voted for OTHER, in the hopes it is other.

Comment

I voted Ronon... as much as I don't want it to be true

It's unlikely to be a recurring character, given the hype - Mallozzi referred to it in an interview as a "major character death" and has mentioned it quite a few times and I just don't see them bothering with that hype for a recurring.

They've killed Carson once... it would seem silly to do it again.

Teyla... I cannot imagine them killing a young mother.

Shep and Rodney... there goes half the DVD buying audience.

Keller... TPTB's lovechild? No way.

I suppose it could be Michael or Todd though.
                sigpic

Comment

Right now I'm thinking it could be Lorne, there's no mention of him after 'Infection' and I've just got a feeling about the possibility, he would definitely make a 'significant death' (IMO).

Chuck's in second, he's not seen in the promo pictures for 'Enemy at the Gate' but Amelia Banks the new 'Gate tech is there.

Zelenka's a close third, like Lorne his death would be 'significant', he's been on the show since the first season and is generally liked by the fans, at least I've seen no Zelenka haters.

Comment

I reckon its chuck!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                    Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                    SG1 -

Comment

Fen..God no.....don't say Lorne.

I don't believe they'd kill him mainly because he isn't considered significant enough. That's bad normally but good in this instance.

I think it'll be Ronon because Jason wanted out and perhaps he doesn't want to return for the Movies; make a clean break as it were. That would give the writers a great storyline. The kind of thing they enjoy the b@$tards

Or perhaps McKay. That would pretty significant.
                      sigpic

Comment

I have lots of socks on Zelenka, and I think Teyla too - need to check that again.

McKay and Keller are the only ones who are save.

Teyla - yes, please. Put me out of my misery!

Ronon - Jason hinted at wanting out, could be.

Sheppard - that would be the move of doom, could be a big mistake but they are known to make them every so often.

Secondary characters aren't important enough, you say, then why do they keep disappearing?

Zelenka is loved by many more than he is hated or not liked. He's popular. It makes him the perfect candidate. Just like Lorne.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                          Fen..God no.....don't say Lorne.

I don't believe they'd kill him mainly because he isn't considered significant enough. That's bad normally but good in this instance.
                          Sorry it's just a feeling I've got about the death, Lorne would be significant as he's been around since S2 (or S7 'Enemy Mine' of SG1) and has made some impact in the show, Lorne can be written into an action scene well and given an heroic death.

Zelenka I could see dying in an attempt to save the day by some last minute fix to some tech that ultimately claims his life, that could happen in 'Enemy at the Gate'.

I think it'll be Ronon because Jason wanted out and perhaps he doesn't want to return for the Movies; make a clean break as it were. That would give the writers a great storyline. The kind of thing they enjoy the b@$tards
                          Out of the regulars Ronon gets first place, he's in one of the promo pics for 'EatG' so again it would be that episode but I'm not expecting Ronon to die, his death would probably be some big action scene, as least I think that would be fitting for him.

Or perhaps McKay. That would pretty significant.
                          Indeed he would.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                            Teyla... I cannot imagine them killing a young mother.
                            they can kill her with her son. Problem solved
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

My money is on Lorrne.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X