Close encounters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close encounters

Have you ever had an experience with the unexplained? Something you saw or heard that you could not explain and probably never will? I had one last night but it not that great b/c it could probably be explained easily but i don't know. last night i saw a sing light in the sky come from the horizon and it was really bright, too bright for it to be a plane and it did have two other colored lights on it. It could have been a helicopter but something didn't feel right about it, it didn't make noises like a helicopter and I've heard those go off above my house before. It didn't make noises like the others, it was really weird. Now I'm not going to jump to any conclusions as to what it is b/c i really don't know. Another time was during this past summer. It was the middle of the day and i was just on my computer and then i hear this noise, it was a kinda low pitch noise but not to low like the purple sky on LOST and certainly not as loud :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGi2SG1OpNM, but it would be louder then softer than louder than softer, i wasn't hearing things because the dog across my street was barking so I'm sure he heard it too. any other stories?

KEEP IT CLEAN
    Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
    Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
    Have you ever had an experience with the unexplained? Something you saw or heard that you could not explain and probably never will? I had one last night but it not that great b/c it could probably be explained easily but i don't know. last night i saw a sing light in the sky come from the horizon and it was really bright, too bright for it to be a plane and it did have two other colored lights on it. It could have been a helicopter but something didn't feel right about it, it didn't make noises like a helicopter and I've heard those go off above my house before. It didn't make noises like the others, it was really weird. Now I'm not going to jump to any conclusions as to what it is b/c i really don't know. Another time was during this past summer. It was the middle of the day and i was just on my computer and then i hear this noise, it was a kinda low pitch noise but not to low like the purple sky on LOST and certainly not as loud :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGi2SG1OpNM, but it would be louder then softer than louder than softer, i wasn't hearing things because the dog across my street was barking so I'm sure he heard it too. any other stories?
    this has what do to whit stargate?

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
      this has what do to whit stargate?
      Or- more importantly- sci/tec?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
        Or- more importantly- sci/tec?
        True

Comment

hes just asking about aliens
          Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
            hes just asking about aliens
            jee i get that , but it still has nothing to do whit stargate

Off Topic is the please to post this thread

Comment

No.
              Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

About 5 years ago I was with the family at the grandmother's beach cabin, and its tradition while we are at the cabin to watch the sunset and talk. After the sunset we turned to walk inside and my brother pointed at the sky and saw a series of blinking lights. They were blinking in a triangular shape and in random intervals and they didn't move from that spot. I don't think it was any kind of aircraft because you could see between the lights. After an hour they stopped, I have decided that the lights were explosions from a space battle to save the Earth, and everyday I look for a man in a black suit and sunglasses and say "thank you". Have you thanked a man in a black suit lately?

- Lindbergh
                My signature go bye-bye, Lindbergh is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Lindbergh_Baby View Post
                  About 5 years ago I was with the family at the grandmother's beach cabin, and its tradition while we are at the cabin to watch the sunset and talk. After the sunset we turned to walk inside and my brother pointed at the sky and saw a series of blinking lights. They were blinking in a triangular shape and in random intervals and they didn't move from that spot. I don't think it was any kind of aircraft because you could see between the lights. After an hour they stopped, I have decided that the lights were explosions from a space battle to save the Earth, and everyday I look for a man in a black suit and sunglasses and say "thank you". Have you thanked a man in a black suit lately?

- Lindbergh
                  Was thinking of the Phoenix lights event when i read the first part of this. creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
                    Have you ever had an experience with the unexplained? Something you saw or heard that you could not explain and probably never will?

My cousin!

Comment

Working...
                    X