This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again no Stargate Atlantis this week.

Last time, it was the SuperBowl (I think). What's the reason this time?

ghost hunters live speical

it's done every halloween

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

that sucks , i was really looking farward to see thie episode , well just need to wait another week

Comment

Had it not been for all these breaks then the final two SG:A episodes could have been shown this year.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
          Halloween.

And lol at Super Bowl. Last time was the Olympic games.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Actually the last time was for the Sanctuary premiere.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Would you rather they run them at times everyone is doing something else and wont be watching tv? Let them go trickortreat with their kids or watch the superbowl rather than have sucky ratings for good episodes that would have otherwise done better.

Comment

I understadn the reasoning, and tbh i'd happuily do the same thing...... i just wish they didn't have to do it, it would have been nice to see it all this year and not have to wait

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I'm a bit tired of all the breaks also, but at least it keeps SGA on TV for a little longer.

Comment

I actually like it better this way. I rather have a bunch of short breaks instead of one big long one.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                      All Hollows Eve! Bwahh haha

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      ghost hunters live speical

it's done every halloween

GH sucks more than a vampire.

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                      Would you rather they run them at times everyone is doing something else and wont be watching tv? Let them go trickortreat with their kids or watch the superbowl rather than have sucky ratings for good episodes that would have otherwise done better.
                      But the ratings for when everyone doesn't have something better to do suck also. Don't think it would really make that much of s difference. I bet GH got better ratings this last weekend than SGA ever got.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      I actually like it better this way. I rather have a bunch of short breaks instead of one big long one.
                      Me too.
                      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                          But the ratings for when everyone doesn't have something better to do suck also.
                          they do?

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                          Don't think it would really make that much of s difference. I bet GH got better ratings this last weekend than SGA ever got.
                          so?
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Kind of a shame.... The Wraith are pretty much just spacefaring vampires anyway, so Atlantis was well-designed to have a Halloween episode and they just wasted their last chance at it.
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

While everyone was sitting around complaining about GH being on.. I watched it because not only do I enjoy the show, but Amanda Tapping was on there. So you guys should have been watching, it was actually a treat to see her outside of her characters and just enjoying herself in the "real world"
                              sigpic
                              I love the big hairy fuzzy men on TV, mmmm
                              "I'll Be Your Freyr Elrad, Wait For Me!!!
                              Me On YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/airricksreloaded

Comment

Working...
                              X