ZPM from the replikator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZPM from the replikator

I tryed to search this but did not find any thing.

But. in the eps "Be All My Sins Remember'd" from Season 4 in Stargate Atlantis they are trying use the ZPM to win over the Replikator, but there is a black out and they can´t .. here is it WHY did they not do like Todd.

They did just need to beam down some guys to get the ZPM out after the black out came.

We know thy have many ZPM and Todd got 3 from them. and if we got 3-4 ZPM all the DSC-304 can be powered by them and even get Atlantis 3 ZPM.

But here is it.
    Can they beam some crewmember down to all those ZPM (if they can pin point them from space), and get it done ? it can´t take more then 30 sek. to take the ZPM out. we know that Todd got his guys to do it so can the Dellycrewmebers not do the same.
    Shows I see:Stargate, Bones, Fringe, Supernatural, V 2009, Top gear, Criminal Minds, Sanctuary
    Things I like:Kids, My wife, My god old Ferrari, My(wife´s) Audi RS4, Intel PC

Originally posted by Dagoo View Post
    I tryed to search this but did not find any thing.

But. in the eps "Be All My Sins Remember'd" from Season 4 in Stargate Atlantis they are trying use the ZPM to win over the Replikator, but there is a black out and they can´t .. here is it WHY did they not do like Todd.

They did just need to beam down some guys to get the ZPM out after the black out came.

We know thy have many ZPM and Todd got 3 from them. and if we got 3-4 ZPM all the DSC-304 can be powered by them and even get Atlantis 3 ZPM.

But here is it.
    Can they beam some crewmember down to all those ZPM (if they can pin point them from space), and get it done ? it can´t take more then 30 sek. to take the ZPM out. we know that Todd got his guys to do it so can the Dellycrewmebers not do the same.

i think the writers didint make them get the zpm for the same reason why all the zpm we find there is somethink wrong with it. if atlantis whould get 3 zpm or our 304 all got one we whould be to power full and that whould not be good for the show.

and there where lots of discussion about this when the episode was aired.

Comment

The next 3 zpms go to the dedy, apollo and pheonix. After that sgc will get one, one will be used for powering a space station, one for a moonbase, several for ground based uber beams, and maybe after all of those orders are filled then atlantis will get 3 fresh ones when its time to relocate to the the MW.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
        The next 3 zpms go to the dedy, apollo and pheonix. After that sgc will get one, one will be used for powering a space station, one for a moonbase, several for ground based uber beams, and maybe after all of those orders are filled then atlantis will get 3 fresh ones when its time to relocate to the the MW.
        the pheonix dosent exist, and i dont thing the moon base does either

what space station ?

and what is the ground based uber beams

Comment

If they are going to fly the city again (I dont think they are going to but if) they would need a new one.
          “We could be a team. You could be my sidekick.”
          “Sidekick?”
          “Yeah, it’d be like Batman and Ronon. Has a nice ring to it.”
          “Yeah, you keep eating like that it’s going to be more like fatman.”

Comment

a better question

why didn't they salvage the abandoned rep. ships. i mean there was aqt least 2 min between the ships going dead and the planet going boom
            And the meek shall inherit the earth...............but only after the last soldier wills it to them

Comment

That's nowhere near enough time to salvage the ships.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

we didn't truely need to "salvage" them just beam a crew onto the bridge and fly them outa there
                And the meek shall inherit the earth...............but only after the last soldier wills it to them

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumDragon View Post
                  we didn't truely need to "salvage" them just beam a crew onto the bridge and fly them outa there
                  true, it dosent takelong for a men whit the anceint gene to sitt in the chair and actived the hyperdrive

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                    the pheonix dosent exist, and i dont thing the moon base does either

what space station ?

and what is the ground based uber beams
                    The Phoenix is being built as we speak. Joe said it. And the moon base was mentioned in Continuum by Carter. Space station no idea, but I doubt they will built it, maybe with a cloak but I doubt that. And ground based uber beams, I think it means ground based Asgard plasma beam, and I doubt they will built it. The Trust (i.e. the remaining Goa'uld) would be able to obtain it relatively easy.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
                      The Phoenix is being built as we speak. Joe said it. And the moon base was mentioned in Continuum by Carter. Space station no idea, but I doubt they will built it, maybe with a cloak but I doubt that. And ground based uber beams, I think it means ground based Asgard plasma beam, and I doubt they will built it. The Trust (i.e. the remaining Goa'uld) would be able to obtain it relatively easy.
                      he said that there whould no new ship apper in season 5 and many have said that we will never see it (phoneix)

yee i know see said that but i thougt it was more like a joke

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                        true, it dosent takelong for a men whit the anceint gene to sitt in the chair and actived the hyperdrive
                        hyperdrives were the first things taken out by everyone so they dont escape.
                        Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                          that was the whole point of the fleet being there! and it takes about what, an hor to repair the hyperdrive? Even if the hyperdrive was working the rplis would have access codes in the systems to prevent such a thong.

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                            okey didnot see that, that expleins alot

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                              If we get another ZPM I think it will go to the SGC. It will allow for reinforcements and supply's to be sent directly to Atlantis. After that the Apollo or Daedalus wil probably get any other. We don't have a space station or uber-beams and we don't need a moon base.

Comment

Working...
                              X