Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis - Slice of SciFi: Loyd Bateman - Stunt Performer - Interview

At Slice of SciFi:

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)

Slice of SciFi Interview with Loyd Bateman - Stunt Performer/Actor/Producer

October 30, 2008 by Sam Sloan

Loyd Bateman is best know around entertainment circles as a stunt performer in such films and TV shows like “Stargate Continuum,” “Stargate Arc of Truth,” “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer,” “Far Cry,” “The Eye” “Max Steel,” “The 4400,” “Battlestar Galactica,” “Samurai Girl,” “Flash Gordon,” “L Word,” “Blood Ties,” and so many more. He also has one distinction in which he is the envy of every male lover of “Stargate: Atlantis,” the husband of Rachel Luttrell and father to their first child born this year.

Loyd is also a find actor and producer with his eye set on one day becoming a successful film director.

Our roving reporter Linda Craddock caught up with Loyd in Vancouver and sat down to talk with him about his future in show business and a revealing insight in just what it takes to become a successful stunt person.

**snippage**

SoSF: All our fans are aware of “Stargate: Atlantis” getting canceled and you have appeared in a few of the episodes over the years as both an actor and stunt performer. Are there plans to have you involved with any of the remaining episodes for this final season? I know the buzz in now all about the Atlantis movies and it may be too early to tell, but given the opportunity would you want to be a part of that?

LB: Of course! If I have an opportunity to work in the movies I’ll take it. They’re actually shooting the last episode of “Stargate: Atlantis” now while we are talking. Tomorrow is the last day and then just a couple of 2nd unit days, but I haven’t been on any episodes this season.

**snippage**

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter
Working...
X