X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Peter W - Apophis is back!

Many congratulations to Peter Willams.

Our favorite stylemonger is returning!

Okay so it's an alternative universe story but who knows the producers may have an attack of sanity and we discover Apophis made it to an escape pod at the last minute and is still alive but recuperating from injuries or retired or something!

If anyone who knows PW personally is lurking please convey our best wishes to him!

Yes! Da Mon is Back!

Congratulations Peter - You and Apophis have been sorely missed especially after Mr. SFX Anubis !

Happy dancing !!! Yippeee!!!!

Bring back Apophis a villian with style!!!
    Keep the science in SciFi!

Actually, the news report quotes him as saying that his character is recurring in the season finale, but that he (apophis) is still dead.
    Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
      Actually, the news report quotes him as saying that his character is recurring in the season finale, but that he (apophis) is still dead.
      amen to that. if he was still alive, then i'm anubis. face the facts people. apophis is dead. if there is anyone out there that thinks apophis is alive, you must think that sokar and heru'ur are alive as well, because there is no evidence of their death (or no more than the evidence we were given of apophis's death)

i reckon TPTB are idiots for bringing him back. people would get a much better kick out of finally seeing the furlings.

Comment

mmm guys did you happen to note the title of the thread is congratulations to peter williams? whether the character he played is dead or alive many of us are happy to see him return however briefly!
        Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

yeah, it's cool that his back he was the most egyptian of the bad guys And he was so evil looking. I love it in CotG when he's leering in that rude/evil way at nekkid Sha're. Makes me shiver.

Yup, I was there at Con*cept when he said Apophis was still dead. He was very insistant on it. In between Douglas Arthur's (Heru'ur) Bawls jokes. Those were priceless
          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Working...
          X