This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Genii in season five, alliances?

The latest ep of Atlantis got me thinking.

What if the Genii had a similar alliance the Tau'ri had with the Asgard with the Pegasus Asgard.

Only that the Pegasus Asgard don't care about humans. The Genii could be morally bankrupt enough to provide human test subjects.

The Pegasus Asgard leasing them some trinkets of technology and being their frontman in facing the Wraith.

Spoiler
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockerlad View Post
      Spoiler
      In the thread title too! I've only seen up to 'The Shrine' if I didn't already know about the Asgard it would have been an even bigger spoiler than 'Genii in the latest episode'

There is a folder for the latest episode.. why wasn't this thread started in there?!

Comment

I have not seen this episode yet, i am very unhappy
        sigpic

Comment

They weren't in there directly, so nothing is lost.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWolf View Post
            The latest ep of Atlantis got me thinking.

What if the Genii had a similar alliance the Tau'ri had with the Asgard with the Pegasus Asgard.

Only that the Pegasus Asgard don't care about humans. The Genii could be morally bankrupt enough to provide human test subjects.

The Pegasus Asgard leasing them some trinkets of technology and being their frontman in facing the Wraith.
            Interesting idea.

Comment

Then it would finally be time to send a Horizon to the Genii planet and utterly destroy them.

Not that that wouldn't have been a good idea after they tried to take the city, but you know...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                Then it would finally be time to send a Horizon to the Genii planet and utterly destroy them.

Not that that wouldn't have been a good idea after they tried to take the city, but you know...
                Yes, because mass-murder of innocent civilians is obviously a solution. Hiroshima & Nagasaki proved that.

Comment

Back to the topic... the Genii don't trust anyone, and I'm sure they would distrust non-humans even more. The Asgard have no need for humans beyond lab subjects, and were happy for countless millions to die when they activated the Attero device.

Plus, speaking of mass-murder, since the Genii rely upon the gate network, who knows how many Genii were killed by exploding stargates, and they're not likely to smile upon the people who did this to them.
                  Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

The Asgard could just take whatever they want from the Genii. It's not like the Genii could hide anything from the Asgard since the Asgard can just mind probe them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                      Yes, because mass-murder of innocent civilians is obviously a solution. Hiroshima & Nagasaki proved that.
                      Well their leaders have already dosed them with radiation. Consider it mercy.

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
                      The Asgard could just take whatever they want from the Genii. It's not like the Genii could hide anything from the Asgard since the Asgard can just mind probe them.
                      When were the Asgard shown to have mind probing technology?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                        Well their leaders have already dosed them with radiation. Consider it mercy.
                        I'm sure that all the Genii aren't as suicidal as the Asgard were when facing a race-wide problem. And it was for science! xD

Comment

Working...
                        X