Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles UK Thread (No Spoilers beyond Virgin1 Airing)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles UK Thread (No Spoilers beyond Virgin1 Airing)

I'm Not sure if this thread is required r not, but i want to discuss T:TSCC without risking spoilers in the other thread as we're a little bit behind in the UK

i thought the first ep of season 2 was pretty good, i'm a little confused about why cameron is able to override her termination command, i feel it has something to do with the turk and how it doesn't always follow orders. i was a bit miffed by the ending with cameron talking about jesus (havent we already got a show with robots who believe in god )
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Thanks for making this Thread (And Green If I Can) I haven't watched the episode yet so cant pass judgement. But when i have i will.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

kewl. i think this is an important thread to have because the other T:TSCC thread wis riddled with spoilers!!

another point i was thinking was, is the T-1000 shirley manson, or was it just sent back to help her behind the scenes, my theory is she doesn't even know about it and it will impersonate the AI team leader now it has killed him.
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

ok, i've watched the episode now, the first half was rubbish, the main cast limping around twon, the 2nd half was amazing, that was the first time i'd ever seen Summer acting as a normal person and what an actress. everything after that was good because i was going "come on John, don't do it"

Good Episode

RE:Avatars Theory

good theory, but, if the T-1000 isn't manson, why would it take her form to kill someone.
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

RE:sgf234 question
          perhaps it was programmed to be her default form. it goes againt all logic that a t-1000 would have to come back in time specifically to cause judgement day, and hence be created, it would make more sense for it to just shadow her and help her out without her knowing and stuff
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          Quotes!
          sigpic

Comment

It seems to always revert to Shirley Manson's form though. If it were "shadowing" her then it would probably have some sort of default one that wouldn't draw be as suspicious as a second multi-millionaire, ginger Scottish woman. Who I find oddly attractive.

And I hope the "Is Cameron a timebomb?" thing ends quickly. I understand that she's a machine and can't be trusted 100% but if after every traumatic event, there's a standoff between a human and her with no real resolution then ... Sigh. A very loud, un-subtle sigh.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Watched the 2nd episode, liked it.

what was up with Cameron?

one thing i didn't like was Sarah asking Cameron if thats how she gets cancer, how the hell should she know, shes following the same linear time you are sarah.

and that briefest of exposure is very unlikely to cause cancer, or any noticable symptons.

Comment

this thread died a death.

Necromancy!!

last nights ep was pretty good, although why cromartie let that girl follow him around as long as he did confused me. also, what's up with cromartie killing RoboEllis, i'm liking the concept of factions within skynet, although reminds me of BSG a bit.
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

So Far, The Series Has Been Very Good, but I havent liked the bits where Cameron acts "odd", or atleast "Odder"

Comment

bumping because it's back on and i'm tired of wading the spoiler infested other thread, since there's quite a big time difference between us and uk airings.
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    Quotes!
                    sigpic

Comment

(Assuming she survives) ... Shoulda gone down the road not across the street.

AMIRIGHT?

But yeah, it's not really "Terminator" anymore it it? It's created it's own feel ... In a good way. I'm really enjoying this show. Has it been picked up for a 3rd season?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

^^ No word yet, but Im hoping

Watched this weeks episode. Ok episode, finally some Terminator action, shame about the "a" plot with Sarah, i thought it was poor.

John Henry has stolen the last 2 episodes for me

Comment

Working...
                        X