This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strongest Reality Ever

I want to know what universe you think is the strongest one in the history of sci-fi/comics/graphic novels.

Star Gate
    Star Wars
    Star Trek
    DC
    Marvel
    Other...

My vote goes for Goku from DBZ since the only thing he has to worry about in battle is if he's going to destroy the planet or not while fighting. I don't think their is a Jedi, Ancient, super hero, or ship powerful enough to take him on any where in any reality.

Howard the Duck's Universe....hands down
    "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
      Howard the Duck's Universe....hands down
      well thats a unique answer??? the wiki entry says something about a dark lord that can take over someones body which if i feel like stretching gives it some credence but omg what a messed up universe to choose. Also goku has been taken over before and by powering up beyond the level of the inhabiter he forced them out so no go for the dark lord from the duck universe.

over all I give your choice a ?/10

Comment

Originally posted by cylusomally View Post
        over all I give your choice a ?/10
        I give it a $texas/10
        "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

World of Darkness (old one, not the new one) is the most interesting universe ever. Kain would destroy all opposition, and the Antediluvians would crush all!

Comment

Telletubbies totally
            Tst

Comment

Pokemon!

Comment

Q no further explanation required.

Comment

I don't know...the Q seemed roughly equal to the Ancients in terms of their range of powers, and they also seem somewhat similar in their physiology(the made of energy thing and all)
                  -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

GCS d- s+: a--- C++++ U P+ L E--- W+(++) N o K- w O? M+ V? PS++ PE- Y+ PGP- t+ 5++ X R++ tv b(+) DI(+) D- G e>(++) h! r++ x?

------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Comment

Originally posted by MegaR View Post
                    Pokemon!
                    In terms of total awesomeness, Pokemon wins.

What's the deal with the retardedly huge sigs?!
                    Spelling correction by Gen Blue

Comment

Originally posted by EternityStar View Post
                      I don't know...the Q seemed roughly equal to the Ancients in terms of their range of powers, and they also seem somewhat similar in their physiology(the made of energy thing and all)
                      The Q seem far more powerful than the ancients IMO. The Q can wish things in and out of existence, transport things and people to anywhere and any time, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by dmacfour View Post
                        The Q seem far more powerful than the ancients IMO. The Q can wish things in and out of existence, transport things and people to anywhere and any time, etc.
                        I'm sure the Ancients could if they wanted, but guess what, they will never try because of non-interference.

Comment

Farscape, hands down, best characters, best stories, most interesting universe.

Comment

One word....Snorks...

Comment

Yes but then again we've seen ascended beings killed off by mortals, we've never seen a Q die from anything else than another Q. They are also beyond time wich the ancients don't seem to be? They seem to exist in the present.

Comment

Working...
                              X