This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Sarah Connor' receives full season order

Fox has commissioned a further nine episodes of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles despite poor ratings.

Variety states that the decision to complete a full 22-episode second season order of the critically-acclaimed show was made on Friday. The news quashes earlier reports that production of Sarah Connor would be stopping shortly.

However, The Hollywood Reporter suggests the decision may have been made in the light of delays on the upcoming Fox show Dollhouse, which has experienced creative difficulties and temporarily halted production recently.

Just 5.7 million viewers tuned in for last week's episode on Fox, airing in a competitive timeslot on Monday night, with ratings for the second season down almost 34% from the first season average.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a13...son-order.html

great news

I was kinda expecting fox to sucker punch em

Comment

I'd braced myself for a quick painful cancellation and impending outrage, but i guess that can wait for awhile.

They should really move the show to another night like the majority of fans have suggested. There's too much competition on Mondays, it makes no sense to keep it there.

Also, this full season order for Terminator has people questioning just what Fox plan to do with Joss Whedon's Dollhouse come January. Originally it was supposed to take over Terminator's timeslot and be paired up with 24, but that's out the window. Even worse, nobody can tell if the renewal was because they really like Terminator or that they've lost all faith in Dollhouse.

Comment

Yes! Sometimes good shows get what they deserve in spite of the ratings!!

Comment

I am very pleased that this show will get a full second season. I just really hope the ratings improve a bit.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
            Yes! Sometimes good shows get what they deserve in spite of the ratings!!
            True. But sadly, that is becoming more and more rare.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Good news. I'm really enjoying this show.

Comment

Working...
              X