This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon likes to headshot!

I have recently started to notice that Ronon likes to kill wraith with a headshot now. He has done it in Outsiders and Lost Tribe so far, possibly a few episodes before that also. Its a change from the usual 'chest' shot that everyone does. I thought it was cool. Makes him look more badass.
    sigpic

Perhaps Sheppard told him about that time with Larrin whe he got the Wraith too give back Larrins life?

Comment

Or maybe Ronan likes FPS just a bit too much, like he literally pawned them! L337!

Comment

i noticed the headshots also, i think it's awesome

Comment

yeah the headshots are bamf

Comment

Headshots are the quickest way to kill something

Comment

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...4712623121.gif
              Last edited by TameFarrar; 26 October 2008, 09:13 PM. Reason: sorry this is way over our KB limit for pictures or gifs

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
                Exactly! Ronon is just trying to make sure they stay down.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
                  Headshots are the easiest way to miss. Aim for the chest, if you're off centre, you still have the stomach /shoulders /arms /head to hit.

Ronan likes to tempt fate. Or he's worried about Zombie-Wraith.

Comment

The chest is a good area but they tend to be shielded the most, if you can get the head, get the head.
                    Last edited by JackHarkness_Hot; 30 October 2008, 02:42 PM.

Comment

You aim for the chest if you are a crappy shot. Most personnel have body armor on which dulls an impact of a chest shot. Headshots are guaranteed death.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                        Headshots are the easiest way to miss. Aim for the chest, if you're off centre, you still have the stomach /shoulders /arms /head to hit.
                        For humans. Most humans (not on PCP), even if they are wearing body armor, a good hit center-mass will at least take them out of action most of the time. We've seen dozens of Wraith take a shot right to the torso and keep coming. But if you destroy their brain, game over.
                        Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                        http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Working...
                        X