Halloween and Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween and Stargate

Hmm, come to think of it, wonder if Bridge Studios is doing their annual Halloween thing, which might be tough with the village set razed...

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/n...e-1ce3fa11866d

ENTRÉ: Shock-and-awe Hallowe'en party fare
    Mia Stainsby, Vancouver Sun
    Published: Friday, October 17, 2008

Some guests at a Halloween party somewhere in Vancouver will be treated to a metre-high devil bursting through the buffet table, along with an assortment of realistic body organs on platters. Considering it'll be at a doctor's house, the body organs might be somewhat ho-hum. But the point is, where'd they come from? Not work, surely.

Nope. The place to go for Halloween party fantasies, from the cute to the sick, is Thomas FX (see thomasfx.com) in North Vancouver. You'll find 8,000 sq. ft. of Halloween horror and spectacle there.

The company, which has provided special effects and props for hundreds of movie and TV productions around the world (including Andromeda Strain, Brokeback Mountain, Jumanji, Battlestar Galactica, Blood Ties, Carrie, Cold Squad, Prison Break Stargate, Wiseguy), has 36 years of experience as well as engineers and biochemical engineers developing products.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Hmm, come to think of it, wonder if Bridge Studios is doing their annual Halloween thing, which might be tough with the village set razed...
    Bridge Studios hasn't hosted the Halloween event since 2006.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
      Bridge Studios hasn't hosted the Halloween event since 2006.
      Ya that was a good event I was there on the VIP tour
      This isn't Atlantis?
      I don't think so.
      If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Working...
      X