This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manson proposes 'Terminator' robot sex

Shirley Manson has confessed that she wants to see Terminators have sex on The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

The Garbage singer, whose character Catherine Weaver was revealed to be a T-1001 robot in the season two premiere, told MTV that she would "love to see some robot sex".

"Apparently, I am capable of having sex," she said. "They've got the mechanics for it. And I can just have better sex because I'm more highly evolved. My technique's better. I'd love to see some robot sex."

Manson added that Weaver, a corporate CEO, is "a very subversive character".

"The fact that she's in this male corporate environment, she's this incredibly self-assured, empowered character, it makes her a scary individual," she said.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a13...robot-sex.html

Wow. Just wow. The movies are really cool. I can't wait for the fourth but the series, I think, just isn't working. How many times can they stop the future robot from getting John Connor? Like I said about Star Wars, it gets redundant and robot sex? That just kills the whole idea and plot of Terminator. I really glad now I tuned out after Season One.
    There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Comment

I say "HELL YEAH!!!!"
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

If Summer's in. I'm in.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
          If Summer's in. I'm in.
          I was going to post about how this would ruin the show, but erm... The Admiral convinced me.
          Last edited by stargatefan234; 19 October 2008, 08:30 AM.
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Shirley Manson wants more sex? On a series Summer Glau is also in?

I'll be in my bunk.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
              I was going to post about how this would ruin the show, but erm... The Admiral convinced me.
              *High five*
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

*High Five*
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                X