Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Todd learn the secret of Hyperdrive?(Lost tribe spoiler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Todd learn the secret of Hyperdrive?(Lost tribe spoiler)

We know the Wraith wanted the Type 2 hyperdrive,it iis needed for intergalactic travel.With it they could migrate the entire Wraith species to Milkyway and feed on the hundred of billions humans.

They had attemped to trick the Ancient to get the secret of hyperdrive in the VR chamber of Aurora.

Michael and his former queen stole the Aurora file and almost immediately upgraded the hive ship's hyper drive.

In episode First contact and Lost Tribe
    Todd and his Wraith troops spent hour on board Daedulas.They could easily downloaded the hyperdrive spec,manual and operational data log.

Todd is a pretty smart Wraith, he was able steal the intergalactic bridge 's data on Dr Mckay's computer while under Mckay's supervision.

If you give Todd a few hour of unrestricted access on Daedulas computer ands hyperdrive.Todd probably learn enough to build Type 2 intergalactic hyperdrive.

The Wraith civil war could end ,and the entire fleet united under Todd and headed to milkyway together .
    maybe that's how the show end ,with the Wraith heading to milkyway and somehow we destory them in the midway .
    The Wraith are advance species, it is only a matter of time before they figure out how to upgrade their hyperive on way or the other.
    Last edited by ckwongau; 14 October 2008, 09:37 PM.

Good question.

I don't think Todd would see much point in making a run for Earth with his shiny new intergalactic hyperdrive, though - not when he knows what defense he'd be up against, besides - his alliance is in too few a number for him to risk it.

I also don't think he'd give/trade any technological information procured from the Daedalus to rival Wraith either for the obvious reasons of not wanting to give potential enemies the advantage, so I don't think he'd ultimately have a use for things he'd have taken from the ship.

I think it's one of those things we would've found out in a future season episode, if ever.
    "You wanna run this ship?"
    "YES!"
    "W.. well, you can't."

Comment

i think he will make a run. just not immediatly.

Comment

I would say if he hasn't stolen plans for Asgard hyper drives, shields and weapons among other things there's a major plot hole. We've seen its relatively easy for the Wraith to upgrade their drives once they know how I wouldn't be surprised if he did steal a tech manual for Asgard tech.

Hive ship's with Asgard hyper drives and beam weapons. The MW and PG would be royally screwed. It would make a great movie.
        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Maybe that is what htye have planned for the movie.. Todd uses the info he has stolen on them to unite more under his banner and they make an end run on earth..

Comment

What i want to know is:

1.) How can the wraith read asgard writing?

2.) How were they able to repair the ASGARD HYPERDRIVE so quickly?

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
              What i want to know is:

1.) How can the wraith read asgard writing?

2.) How were they able to repair the ASGARD HYPERDRIVE so quickly?

1) He doesn't have to. Our Earth systems are in English, which translate the Asgard ones. (I seriously doubt serving aboard a 304 requires knowledge of alien linguistics).

2) Re-routing commands/power maybe? Ronon only shot the crystal trays and not the systems themselves. It was probably only a matter of rerouting through crystal backups.
              "You wanna run this ship?"
              "YES!"
              "W.. well, you can't."

Comment

Let him come . I will take the ODY out for a spin, shoot Tomin a call, ask for a few ORI ships...not many...Let me at em .

Comment

well if he does tell all the wraith that he did get the new hyperdrive(if he did) and every wraith hive ship whould go to earth i think they are about 60 (correct me if i am rong) and go against

oddy,deadalus and apollo all fitted whit asgard beam weapond + the free jaffa fleet and the tok´ra fleet

how do you think the battle will go

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                    well if he does tell all the wraith that he did get the new hyperdrive(if he did) and every wraith hive ship whould go to earth i think they are about 60 (correct me if i am rong) and go against

oddy,deadalus and apollo all fitted whit asgard beam weapond + the free jaffa fleet and the tok´ra fleet

how do you think the battle will go

60?? The ones destroyed during the 5 Seasons don't count????

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      60?? The ones destroyed during the 5 Seasons don't count????
                      well they most of have build more .

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                        well they most of have build more .
                        Not according to the storyline. They are busy with territorial disputes and they destroy each other. Todd has suffered loses because of the Attero device. He was afraid for his Alliance.

Comment

Not according to the storyline. They are busy with territorial disputes and they destroy each other. Todd has suffered loses because of the Attero device. He was afraid for his Alliance.
                          yee i know that but how whouldint

if we los the deadalus and apollo we whould be worri about our saftey but still we whould being building ships but its take longer getting a new ship then loosing one

i just cant belive a race like the wraith whould not have made a single hive ship in 5 years

Comment

Let him come . I will take the ODY out for a spin, shoot Tomin a call, ask for a few ORI ships...not many...Let me at em .
                            Well if the Wraith ships also have Asgard beams and shields we'd be in some serious ****.
                            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                              Well if the Wraith ships also have Asgard beams and shields we'd be in some serious ****.
                              Not really. We have the Asgard Core and I am sure there are some goodies in there. We all know that the Asgard were reluctant to share technology because they did not want to be attacked with their own weapons . They must have counter measures against their own weapons . Sam can write a sub routine to modulate the shields at random intervals to disperse the beam. On top of that, its everything they had during their 100.000 years of evolution . Oh and the raw power of one ORI ship will decimate a HIVE in one shot .

Oh, we always have the IOA plan . Will replicators feed of organic material tho .

Comment

Working...
                              X