This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chronicles of Narnia ABC Letter Game

I got bored and I'd figure I'd start one. An Narnia fans want to play?

Aslan

Now someone think of a word in the Narniaverse that starts with a B . . .
    Last edited by Spacemonkey_Jackson; 16 October 2008, 01:28 PM.

Bree the talking horse

Comment

Cair Paravel

Comment

Destrier (Prince Caspian's, well, destrier. It's not a very original name.)
        *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
        *~*
        sigpic
        *~*
        photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

Edmund

Comment

Fledge (from the Magicians Nephew)

Comment

Glimfeather the Owl
              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hwin

Comment

Ilsombreh Tisroc - Great great Grandfather of Aravis, as mentioned in HHB
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Jill Pole

Comment

Kidrash Tarkaan - Aravis's daddy

Comment

Lady Liln (HHB) marries Olvin of Archenland

Comment

Maugrim...captain of the secret police...Long Live the Queen! raawwwwwrrr!!!

Comment

Nikabrick- black dwarf who finds out treason can be deadly.

^

Comment

Lord Octesian (well...his name starts with an O ) - One of the Seven great lords of Narnia, he died on Dragon Isle

Comment

Working...
                              X