Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if? (first contact stuff) (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if? (first contact stuff) (Spoilers)

Spoiler:
    Janus is the Asgard.

we all know the Ancients and the Asgard had an alliance, what if it has been around a lot longer then what we know? he could be one of there precloned forms? and the new race are actualy something new lol
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 11 October 2008, 07:57 PM.

Originally posted by Esqualatch View Post
    Spoiler:
    Janus is the Asgard.

we all know the Ancients and the Asgard had an alliance, what if it has been around a lot longer then what we know? he could be one of there precloned forms? and the new race are actualy something new lol
    no, we saw what their precloned form looked like in season 5 episode 22. it looks basically like a human with no hair and asgard skin. i would recomend watching the episode, if you havent yet because it is a pretty good episode. it was back in the good old days when we still had jack.
    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Janus' last known last known whereabouts were in the Milky Way.

When Daniel came to Atlantis (SG-1 Season 10 episode 3 - Pegasus Project) Morgan Le Fey said that the Atlantis expedition were the first people to walk in Atlantis since the Ancients left 10,000 years ago.

We know that you need to go to the Atlantis gate from the MW galaxy because it needs that crystal to connect. So unless there is another gate bridge out there, its highly unlikely that Janus came back to the Pegasus Galaxy and became an Asgard.
      Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
        Janus' last known last known whereabouts were in the Milky Way.

When Daniel came to Atlantis (SG-1 Season 10 episode 3 - Pegasus Project) Morgan Le Fey said that the Atlantis expedition were the first people to walk in Atlantis since the Ancients left 10,000 years ago.

We know that you need to go to the Atlantis gate from the MW galaxy because it needs that crystal to connect. So unless there is another gate bridge out there, its highly unlikely that Janus came back to the Pegasus Galaxy and became an Asgard.
        actuall, you only need that crystall to dial out, or at least that was my understanding. because the antarctic gate has a regular dhd, yet the ancients were able to connect to it from atlantis.

but i agree that there is now way janus was an asgard. after all hes got the ancient gene and was absolutely an ancient.
        STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Working...
        X