the attero device #major lost tribe/first contact spoilers#

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the attero device #major lost tribe/first contact spoilers#

ok, well todd said that the ancients shut down the attero device because active stargates were exploding. well in avenger 2.0, ba'al was able to reconfigure felgers avenger virus to disable every gate in the milky way galaxy. well if the ancients were the ones who built the gate system wouldnt they have been able to temporarily deactivate the gate network and then use the attero device to destroy the wraith. i mean once they killed the wraith they could reactivate the gate system and live happily ever after. i mean they had ships so im sure they could go without the gates for a while untill they destroyed all of the wraith hives and other ships.
    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Another plot hole...what would we do without the wraith? Thats why they destroeyd the base without even thinking about it.
    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
    Anime signature in spoiler tag
    Spoiler:
    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
      well in avenger 2.0, ba'al was able to reconfigure felgers avenger virus to disable every gate in the milky way galaxy. well if the ancients were the ones who built the gate system wouldnt they have been able to temporarily deactivate the gate network and then use the attero device to destroy the wraith. i mean once they killed the wraith they could reactivate the gate system and live happily ever after. i mean they had ships so im sure they could go without the gates for a while untill they destroyed all of the wraith hives and other ships.
      Avenger 2.0 would've spread to every gate anyway, Ba'al reconfigured it so that it couldn't be shut down by our initial programming, hence making it so all gates were disabled, and we couldn't fix it in the time of fingers clicking. When the gates were deactivated, whoever had the biggest fleet of ships reigned galaxy, whereas when the gates were active, those in control of the most planets had reign over certain areas.

We don't know how much through the timeline the Aterro device was made, perhaps up to 15000 years ago.
      Situation 1: The Wraith had just found the cloning tech (and the respective tech for easier Hive creation, or Hive creation in general) and from that, their growth rate grew exponentially, as well as their power. The Attero device was most likely made only just when the Wraith's total fleet was larger than the Ancient's total fleet. If they disabled the gates then, and most likely cut off their connections to their shipbuilding planets, those facilities would be bombed from space, hence massively crippling the Ancients. From then, Atlantis would eventually be one of the Ancient's last strongholds left.

Situation 2: In the midst of the war, when they simply didn't have enough time to fully develop projects, (I remember they had faults with Arcturus and Asurans due to lack of development time) it's assumable that the Attero device (I see A pattern developing here) couldn't be developed fast enough to remove the gatebuster effect. They would simply move on, perhaps since it'll take too much time to fix it and instead put the time to getting different situations.

They wouldn't have enough time to do hit-and-run techniques on the hives, or it would be simply too risky. Wraith have alliances, hence they might travel in packs, we could assume packs of 3 which would overpower an Ancient warship, and we don't know if the Ancient warships were their only ones, or the few rarer ones they used for the special conditions. Hit-and-run would be less effective since you'd have to fire the drones, and as far as I know, they can't travel at the speed of light(unlike our Plasma weaponry).

Another reason we had to destroy the Attero base was that if anyone came along to it, we had to make sure they couldn't reactivate it, in any form.(Even though we took the Control Crystal) It's also possible if someone found it, they might've copied the programming, then make a few to crash all other races' hyperspace windows, pretty much after then, they'd just chase everyone elses ships and hyperspace=death.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven6666 View Post
        Avenger 2.0 would've spread to every gate anyway, Ba'al reconfigured it so that it couldn't be shut down by our initial programming, hence making it so all gates were disabled, and we couldn't fix it in the time of fingers clicking. When the gates were deactivated, whoever had the biggest fleet of ships reigned galaxy, whereas when the gates were active, those in control of the most planets had reign over certain areas.

We don't know how much through the timeline the Aterro device was made, perhaps up to 15000 years ago.
        Situation 1: The Wraith had just found the cloning tech (and the respective tech for easier Hive creation, or Hive creation in general) and from that, their growth rate grew exponentially, as well as their power. The Attero device was most likely made only just when the Wraith's total fleet was larger than the Ancient's total fleet. If they disabled the gates then, and most likely cut off their connections to their shipbuilding planets, those facilities would be bombed from space, hence massively crippling the Ancients. From then, Atlantis would eventually be one of the Ancient's last strongholds left.

Situation 2: In the midst of the war, when they simply didn't have enough time to fully develop projects, (I remember they had faults with Arcturus and Asurans due to lack of development time) it's assumable that the Attero device (I see A pattern developing here) couldn't be developed fast enough to remove the gatebuster effect. They would simply move on, perhaps since it'll take too much time to fix it and instead put the time to getting different situations.

They wouldn't have enough time to do hit-and-run techniques on the hives, or it would be simply too risky. Wraith have alliances, hence they might travel in packs, we could assume packs of 3 which would overpower an Ancient warship, and we don't know if the Ancient warships were their only ones, or the few rarer ones they used for the special conditions. Hit-and-run would be less effective since you'd have to fire the drones, and as far as I know, they can't travel at the speed of light(unlike our Plasma weaponry).

Another reason we had to destroy the Attero base was that if anyone came along to it, we had to make sure they couldn't reactivate it, in any form.(Even though we took the Control Crystal) It's also possible if someone found it, they might've copied the programming, then make a few to crash all other races' hyperspace windows, pretty much after then, they'd just chase everyone elses ships and hyperspace=death.

umm, all they would have to do is amass a massive fleet, or as many as they could and then, once they have like a hundred or more ships deactivate the gate system, and then activate the attero device. they could then fly around scanning for wraith ships. each aurora could proboly easily handle 3 maybe 4 by themselves. i mean the wraith would be sitting ducks.
        STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

if an aurora is a true warship, and the lanteans are true ancients, then its perfectly simple:

1: aurora has massive drone stocks, multiple launchers
          2: it has auto-target computers.
          3: lanteans arent morons.

just fire groups of drones at hives. amount is directly tied to the amount of launchers. due to its size, 20 shouldnt be stupid. 20 hives in a volley. remember lost city?.
          fire that. 10 hives per launcher. 200 hives in 1 volley. thats gonna beat those suckas down. i mean, all you need are some ancients to run the thing. not hundreds and hundreds. stack it full with drones, fire massive beams of drones, as efficient drone killing as possible. use old fashioned guns for the cruisers. seeing the amount of guns on its model, it could take down dozens of cruisers. no old fashioned "sit and exchange fire". blast out a supernova of drones, kill and go.

Comment

Really, there is no excuse for why the Ancients couldn't use the weapon and shut down the gate network. It shouldn't have been that hard for them.
            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

If they did that, there would have not been Stargate Atlantis and we can't have that now.
              Oh and TPTB can not make the Lanteans smart this is out of question.

There are over a thousand different ways for the Lanteans to kill the Wraith (Aschen like weapon that targets specific RNA, I think it was called a living radioactive material or something close to that, develop more personal shields so Wraith can't stun Lanteans, and God knows what more I mean they were over 50 million years old! :O The sheer amount of knowledge they should posses is unimaginable)
              But they got their asses kicked by a race that has not even an intergalactic hyperdrives

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X