This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dr. Zimmerman Coincidence

this may sound weird but last week there were no "Dr. Zimmerman"s on British TV.... as of Wednesday 8th October 2008.... there were 2!!!!

i watched the Pilot (ep 101) of Sanctuary... which was repeated on ITV4 at 9pm on Wednesday (i had missed it on Monday) i then changed the channel to watch Episode 303 of Heroes.... both shows introduced a Dr. Zimmerman!! during heroes he was introduced, and i thought "that name sounds familiar... wait wasn't the guy in sanctuary called Dr. Zimmerman.... noooo that would be too much of a coincidence" but i looked it up, and lo and behold.... both called Zimmerman... as far as i know, he has no first name in Heroes, but if it is William i will explode from coincidence energy or something!!!
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
    this may sound weird but last week there were no "Dr. Zimmerman"s on British TV.... as of Wednesday 8th October 2008.... there were 2!!!!

i watched the Pilot (ep 101) of Sanctuary... which was repeated on ITV4 at 9pm on Wednesday (i had missed it on Monday) i then changed the channel to watch Episode 303 of Heroes.... both shows introduced a Dr. Zimmerman!! during heroes he was introduced, and i thought "that name sounds familiar... wait wasn't the guy in sanctuary called Dr. Zimmerman.... noooo that would be too much of a coincidence" but i looked it up, and lo and behold.... both called Zimmerman... as far as i know, he has no first name in Heroes, but if it is William i will explode from coincidence energy or something!!!
    I can name another Dr Zimmerman, the EMH on ST:VOY was created by Dr Louis(sp?) Zimmerman
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
      I can name another Dr Zimmerman, the EMH on ST:VOY was created by Dr Louis(sp?) Zimmerman
      That's where I've heard the name before!

Comment

And Jeri Ryan's maiden name was Zimmerman!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Everything in Sanctuary seems to be ripped from somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
            And Jeri Ryan's maiden name was Zimmerman!
            REALLY?
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
            X