Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What on ..Space are these??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9BhMi5cE8Y

I know this is all Greek to you but they say that a picture is a thousand words, so, just ignore the language, turn off the sound and watch the video.
    This guy explains a theory that is quite outrageous. I won't tell you what he says, before i hear your opinions.
    I mean if any of you has a clue of what those things might be he is welcome to say it. I have no idea, other than what he says.
    There are 2 more videos, this is part 1.
    Spoiler:
    APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
    (YEAR 0 - 100)
    "O thou Sun,
    send me as far over the earth
    as is my pleasure and thine,
    and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
    but never hear anything of bad ones,
    nor they of me."

sigpic

actually i have greek class. ancient greek that is.

title:

ouranios[ ogranios] stolos epsilon

the guy says:

ho stolos pleesiadzai

video isnt there anyomore. so could you say what the picture said?

Comment

sory, i just show the video again, i propably didn't put the right url. Let me try again.
      I mean what you make out of the video. I know what he says, i just can't believe it easily.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9BhMi5cE8Y
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2238T...eature=related
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbVaD...eature=related
      He says that these are photos taken from NASA, while using a filter to hide the sun light, in order to see whats around it.
      He says that Earth is the last planet with Humans in this form .
      That there Alliens all around us, just hiding in the dark side of the moon, or close to the sun, so we can't see them. That they're observing us.
      That the ones that are friendly to us, are also responsible for life in our planet and they are at war with others , that want to destroy our planet, or life on it.
      He also says that they use wormholes to travel through space.Those wormholes end up close to Earth, but in a safe distance,so that gravity won't interfear with them.
      I just wan't to know, what you people think of these videos. Can they be fake?And if they're not fake, what are those things out there?
      Spoiler:
      APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
      (YEAR 0 - 100)
      "O thou Sun,
      nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

What do I think? I think my sig says it all...
        Big RPG revival, going through well-known RPGs one by one.
        Done: Fallout 1/2/3, Icewind Dale 1/2, Baldur's Gate 1/2, Neverwinter Nights 1, ME1/2, DA:O, The Witcher
        To Do: Neverwinter Nights 2 (+MotB, SoZ), KotOR 1/2 (If I get it to work.)
        Favs: F2 (for its humour) PS:T (for being the best story reliant RPG)

Oblivion isn't going to be done ever, I just can't force myself to play it.

Comment

less far-fetched explanations:

1: filter problems
          2: camera/video problems
          3: not yet explainable, but can be explained soon [like a combi of factors creating these "anomalies"]
          4: natural event we dont know of
          5: reflection of one of our own sattelites/other interference[they thought someone detonated a nuke on the arctic. turned out a micro-asteriod hit the sattelite causing the error]
          6ther problem/even/circumstance i cant think of.
          7: the video is totally fake.

can you translate what the people say in the comments?

Comment

What relevance does this have?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
              can you translate what the people say in the comments?
              I tried to summurize it on my previus post. He also says that NASA believes these are alliens ships to.
              And that they use phasmatoscopes etc, (correct me here) to see if there are living beeings in them, and what kind of energy they use to power their ships etc.
              He says they come from Andromeda and Orion and others from Centaurus.
              All i know is that "i wan't to believe", but i hate to be fooled around.
              Spoiler:
              APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
              (YEAR 0 - 100)
              "O thou Sun,
              nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

my verdict= RIDICULOUS. with capital R I D I C U L O U S

Comment

I don't think it's fake, just that we can't possibly know what are those things for sure.
                  That's why i didn't want to tell you what that guy was saying that they are.
                  I wanted genuine answers.
                  It might be all the thinks you describe really.But i am noot convinced that they are.
                  Filtter /camera/video problems: I don't think that NASA uses anything else than the best tools.How many mistakes and problems could be in such a programme?
                  Reflection of our own sattelites: I wouldn't say that , because the forms are so much different and so damn many. Just how many sattelites and how different form eacth other do we have?
                  I'll agree that is something we can't yet recognise or explain.That sounds more promissing and exciting
                  Spoiler:
                  APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                  (YEAR 0 - 100)
                  "O thou Sun,
                  nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

So this is a conspiracy theorist from another country that thinks aliens made his water taste bad or something??

we have enough of those in the US causing problems
                    Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                      So this is a conspiracy theorist from another country that thinks aliens made his water taste bad or something??

we have enough of those in the US causing problems
                      like this?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sq-VmBMHkw

KEEP IT CLEAN
                      Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                      Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Do you remember that Big Foot hoax? Everyone wants to believe / to have their world turned upside down, everyone wants to find out that there is more to this universe then the tiny spec of our planet. However plenty of people will take advantage of this for some easy money or 15 min of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
                          I don't think it's fake, just that we can't possibly know what are those things for sure.
                          That's why i didn't want to tell you what that guy was saying that they are.
                          I wanted genuine answers.
                          It might be all the thinks you describe really.But i am noot convinced that they are.
                          Filtter /camera/video problems: I don't think that NASA uses anything else than the best tools.How many mistakes and problems could be in such a programme?
                          Reflection of our own sattelites: I wouldn't say that , because the forms are so much different and so damn many. Just how many sattelites and how different form eacth other do we have?
                          I'll agree that is something we can't yet recognise or explain.That sounds more promissing and exciting
                          The main mirror in the hubble telescope was built upside down, and while that only made it off target by less then a human hair, it caused blurry images so they had to write a computer program to compensate for the issue till astronauts could fix it. So there are tons of mistakes, what about the conversion of units issue that caused a mars probe to be destroyed. The face on mars may look like a face, but then what about the man in the moon?

Comment

One more thing, there was a scientist, Lowell i think it was, he used to watch mars and map its canals, he was convinced there was life on mars, and that aliens used the canals for irrigation and transportation, and he used to make maps of surface

years later people couldnt figure out what he was mapping, turns out he was mapping a reflection of his eye that was being projected back on to the image of mars. So he made maps and globes of his eye ball. See how you cant always believe what you see

Comment

my explanation shows you that it has happened before. NASA uses the best of the best. doesnt mean it can be broken, or contains an error

Comment

Working...
                              X